Heres a preview 

I woke up next to my Sethy on the couch and I stretched and got up,"baby don't go!u were so warm!" he grinned and pulled me back down,"stop it!"I giggles and got up againYesterday was my first year without my mom she had died 3 years earlier today is her birthday,"get dressed we are going to visit my mom today" I told him as I walked over to the kitchen.,"Can't we skip today baby?I wanted to go out to night and NOT cry" I glared back at him ,"FINE fine we'll go" he got up and went to change. Ana, Ashley, and Nicole are my only other friends other than Sethy. Even though they are vampires I love them so much that's why me and Seth are our own pack so we wouldn't be jugged.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

okay.....linda no offense or anything but seth is lizzie's bf nd he has been since like two years ago when i joined twifans

Well Mich listen up Seth is Seth Groven and at my school he's my real boyfriend and I love him!!after Logan left me I knew he didn't really love me and I found Seth!ok?? I thought u were my bestie UR SUPOSE to be happy for me that I finally have a new boyfriend not telling me he's Lizzie's boyfriend!:(

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

okay.....linda no offense or anything but seth is lizzie's bf nd he has been since like two years ago when i joined twifans

LOVE IT!!!!
Thx Nicky!:]

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
LOVE IT!!!!

srry hun i thought u were talking about seth CLEARWATER im srry i was just a little on edge nd i AM ur bestie im just a little off these days...D: plz forgive me :( :( :(

MONSTERZ said:

Well Mich listen up Seth is Seth Groven and at my school he's my real boyfriend and I love him!!after Logan left me I knew he didn't really love me and I found Seth!ok?? I thought u were my bestie UR SUPOSE to be happy for me that I finally have a new boyfriend not telling me he's Lizzie's boyfriend!:(

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

okay.....linda no offense or anything but seth is lizzie's bf nd he has been since like two years ago when i joined twifans

We're besties member??OF COURSE I FORGIVE U!!!!!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

srry hun i thought u were talking about seth CLEARWATER im srry i was just a little on edge nd i AM ur bestie im just a little off these days...D: plz forgive me :( :( :(

MONSTERZ said:

Well Mich listen up Seth is Seth Groven and at my school he's my real boyfriend and I love him!!after Logan left me I knew he didn't really love me and I found Seth!ok?? I thought u were my bestie UR SUPOSE to be happy for me that I finally have a new boyfriend not telling me he's Lizzie's boyfriend!:(

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

okay.....linda no offense or anything but seth is lizzie's bf nd he has been since like two years ago when i joined twifans

thnx cuz i have been a little left out of the loop

MONSTERZ said:

We're besties member??OF COURSE I FORGIVE U!!!!!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

srry hun i thought u were talking about seth CLEARWATER im srry i was just a little on edge nd i AM ur bestie im just a little off these days...D: plz forgive me :( :( :(

MONSTERZ said:

Well Mich listen up Seth is Seth Groven and at my school he's my real boyfriend and I love him!!after Logan left me I knew he didn't really love me and I found Seth!ok?? I thought u were my bestie UR SUPOSE to be happy for me that I finally have a new boyfriend not telling me he's Lizzie's boyfriend!:(

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

okay.....linda no offense or anything but seth is lizzie's bf nd he has been since like two years ago when i joined twifans

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...