Most people thought New Moon was really good including myself. What I want to know is do you think it will live up to the book or do you think it's going to keep you you wanting more? Also do you think Chris Weitz should direct this one or should we get a new director? Leave a comment!!!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eclipse was my fave book of the series, so I am hoping the movie lives up to the book. All the Jacob-Bella-Edward love triangle stuff should be great... I mean I'd pay to see the tent scene alone...
I hope it is good and the book deserves a good adaptation.
New Moon was very close to the book and I think Chris Weitz did a great job. I think every twilight fan keeps wanting more... do you ever get enough of Tayler, Rob, Kristen (and the others of course)? I don't. Even if they would film every part from the book... of all the books, I loved Breaking Dawn the best... then Twilight.. then Eclipse and then New Moon.
I'm sure Eclipse will be as good as New Moon... and Andrea.. I'd pay to see the bedroom scene where Edward asks Bella.. :)
i hope it will be much more better !! cuz the book is awsome ! i hope they do honor to the book and make it as amazing as it should be !!!
I expect the Eclipse movie will be better

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...