Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

We all love Twilight for different reasons. One of the major reasons I love Twilight is due to the chemistry between Bella and Edward (not to mention Kristen and Rob offscreen). I have spent lots of time watching old interviews on youtube ... I even watched the MTV movie awards to see them clean up! But I have noticed a subtle, then overt switch in Kristen's attitude towards Rob and Twilight. I understand her oversion to being asked personal questions about her relationship with Rob, but she doesn't appear comfortable discussing Twilight in general anymore. The sucess of this movie franchise is propelled by fan support. I am concerned that her lack of professionalism will have a negative impact on subsequent movies. Do I need to be worried??? What do you think?

Tags: Kristen, Rob, Twilight, fans, lack of professionalism, negative attitude

Views: 319

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with what you are seeing from K-Stew; I have seen it too. Her attitude is horrible! Her agents/representatives may want to get her in line, in that real fans (especially those of R-Patz) are only going to overlook this for so long. She is so rude to him; at first it was funny seemed like a joke, but c'mon, the joke is over. Now, she's the one who looks like a joke. Maybe she should take some clues from how Taylor presents himself; and I'm not talking about her cleanliness (that's a whole other issue).
I think KS has always been reticent to say a lot about her feelings about everything, including RP and the movie(s).

I believe she has become even more reluctant to talk about the Twilight movies since Summit started making such stupid changes. KS and Catherine Hardwicke worked well together, and KS seems like a very loyal person...she may not be happy about Hardwicke being dumped. Also the NM director has made significant changes in the look, feel and even the storyline of NM. KS may not believe these changes are in the best interests of the success of the movies and in the best interests of pleasing the Twilight fans. Finally, KS may be ticked off over Summit's dumping of Rachelle.

I would assume there are clauses in the contracts preventing the actors from negative publicity about the Twilight movies, etc.

KS seems like the kind of person that if she cannot say something good about a situaton or person, she just won't say anything. So maybe that's why she just doesn't want to talk about NM.

I have noticed that both RP and KS have thrown themselves into other film projects, and perhaps this is an outlet for them.

I don't think KS's reluctance to talk about NM will hurt NM's popularity. KS has always come across as a somewhat mysterious person, so it's not like it's new for KS.

I think what will hurt the film much more is Summit's inconsideration for the fans, and their j****** around with the NM storyline, etc.
Why do you see her attitude as "horrible"? Because she won't jump when the studio and the Twilight "fans" want her to?

KS seems to be a naturally introverted person, especially with strangers. This is who she is, and it is part of her mystique. Signing up to play Bella does not mean she has to perform 24/7. And she may well not want to talk about NM or Summit or the director because she may have bad feelings about them that she cannot, under her contract, say. She doesn't seem to be the kind of person who can just b******* and say good things about a person or situation she is unhappy with.

Both KS and RP are odd, quirky people. Both are very private individuals. I see their relationship as a very constructive, and with the likelihood of it lasting for a lifetime.

If the "real fans (especially those of RPatz) are only going to overlook this for so long," I say they should all go pound sand. KS didn't sign up to be anyone's love slave, and to actually criticize her for not falling all over RP every time he looks at her is really crossing the line.

jhstpa said:
I agree with what you are seeing from K-Stew; I have seen it too. Her attitude is horrible! Her agents/representatives may want to get her in line, in that real fans (especially those of R-Patz) are only going to overlook this for so long. She is so rude to him; at first it was funny seemed like a joke, but c'mon, the joke is over. Now, she's the one who looks like a joke. Maybe she should take some clues from how Taylor presents himself; and I'm not talking about her cleanliness (that's a whole other issue).
I'm not worried at all! I love kristen, and i dont think she doesnt like twilight and i think that shes just bugging rob! Like, its kinda hard not to like him if u knw wat i mean! lmfao..but i dont think we need to worry at all! She wouldn't do anything to ruin twilight! Shes herself and thats what i love about her the most. She doesnt pretend to be who she isnt! And obviously she cares about twilight. Its a big role and her fanss love her from it! I think we should all just chill and relax nothings gonna happen..im 100 % sure!
Well first of all she needs to learn to speak properly without mumbling on like a complete and utter moron because that only makes her look dumb in general.
I know that she probably get's sick of answering the same damn questions revolving both Twilight & Robert...I'm sure people pick up on that when they watch interviews with her on the internet & yes,she obviosly is lacking in the good attitude department...
Oh & I also get VERY annoyed when she talks about her fans like they are all a bunch of f****** psychopaths...that just makes me want to punch her in the face because she obvisously does NOT appreciate anything that she has...whether it is her boyfriend,her fans or her fame.
To answer your question..No,I don't think her bad attitude will hurt the Twilight saga because in the end it will only hurt her herself.
"...Oh & I also get VERY annoyed when she talks about her fans like they are all a bunch of f****** psychopaths...that just makes me want to punch her in the face..."

ROLFMAO! Thanks for the great example of the "f****** psychopath fans" KS is talking about.
"...No,I don't think her bad attitude will hurt the Twilight saga because in the end it will only hurt her herself."

Yeah, her attitude has REALLY been hurting her, hasn't it? LOL. She has movies lined up for 4 years, and if that is "hurting herself," then I bet many young actors would LOVE to be hurting themselves that way.
Morgaine Chya I agree with everything you said. Lol.
morgaine... i don't agree with ANYTHING you said. i think you are naive and defensive and obviously you also have a bad attitude. it's obvious and undeniable the way kstew acts and ignoring that is just ignorant. no she may not hate twilight but it makes me sad that some of the more crazy fans have made this a negative experience for some of the actors who's lives have been negatively influenced or altered such as rob and kristen. rob more than anyone but still. i do agree that she needs to lighten up just a little bit. and i understand that she is who she is and i don't have a problem with that. but i don't think she even realizes the way she acts cause no one tells her. i don't think she is very accepting of the fame. rob isn't either but he's starting to deal with it a little better. it seems to me like taylor is lovin every minute of it but that's also cause he is a different person and has a different personality. he's also a lot younger and has a more care free innocent outlook on life. but anywho.... to answer the question at hand, yes i actually do think it will affect the popularity of the films because she kinda drains the "high" people and fans get when discussing anything twilight. and that is negatively influencing fans and the way the film and cast is perceived. whether she means to or not. yes i do think it will negatively impact the subsequent movies. and that's my oppinion. take it as you will. the end.
Morgaine please enlighten me,in what way do you NOT see Kristen attitude as "horrible" or bad",I mean have you not seen ANY of the interviews shes done talking about Twilight? Have you NOT seen when she speaks about her fans?
Have you NOT seen the way she acts when she's put in the spotlight? Have you STILL NOT seen how unprofessional she is?
Uh-please stop with the damn excuses,Kristen Stewart HAS a BAD attitude & if you still are not seeing it then PLEASE continue on being a stubborn naive idiot,I'm sure that will work out just lovely for you.
LMAO I'm sorry but the part about when you're talking abot her "mystique" is so unbelievably amusing to me ;)
She's NINETEEN,tell me,what kind of "mystique" would a nineteen year old girl possess?
I agree with everything that Cassie said,her BAD attitude will hurt the Twilight saga & Yeah,her attitude will probably just hurt her herself because no one will want to work with someone that has a bad attitude towards something that they should be appreciating & enjoying and the way she treats her fans...well lets just say that It will only hurt her image & the way she portrays herself.Good luck with that Kristen! -.-

Morgaine Chya said:
Why do you see her attitude as "horrible"? Because she won't jump when the studio and the Twilight "fans" want her to?

KS seems to be a naturally introverted person, especially with strangers. This is who she is, and it is part of her mystique. Signing up to play Bella does not mean she has to perform 24/7. And she may well not want to talk about NM or Summit or the director because she may have bad feelings about them that she cannot, under her contract, say. She doesn't seem to be the kind of person who can just b******* and say good things about a person or situation she is unhappy with.

Both KS and RP are odd, quirky people. Both are very private individuals. I see their relationship as a very constructive, and with the likelihood of it lasting for a lifetime.

If the "real fans (especially those of RPatz) are only going to overlook this for so long," I say they should all go pound sand. KS didn't sign up to be anyone's love slave, and to actually criticize her for not falling all over RP every time he looks at her is really crossing the line.

jhstpa said:
One thing you need to get straight is that everyone here are entitled of their own damn opinions,wich means they can say whatever the hell they want & Surely there's no need for you to be so defensive about something that has nothing to do with you :) LOL

Morgaine Chya said:
"...No,I don't think her bad attitude will hurt the Twilight saga because in the end it will only hurt her herself."

Yeah, her attitude has REALLY been hurting her, hasn't it? LOL. She has movies lined up for 4 years, and if that is "hurting herself," then I bet many young actors would LOVE to be hurting themselves that way.
I dont think that her attitude will impact twilight. If I were Kristen I would have problem with people that I dont even know asking me personal questions. People have no right to ask her those kind of questions.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...