Will Kristen Stewart's negative attitude HURT the Twilight Saga?

We all love Twilight for different reasons. One of the major reasons I love Twilight is due to the chemistry between Bella and Edward (not to mention Kristen and Rob offscreen). I have spent lots of time watching old interviews on youtube ... I even watched the MTV movie awards to see them clean up! But I have noticed a subtle, then overt switch in Kristen's attitude towards Rob and Twilight. I understand her oversion to being asked personal questions about her relationship with Rob, but she doesn't appear comfortable discussing Twilight in general anymore. The sucess of this movie franchise is propelled by fan support. I am concerned that her lack of professionalism will have a negative impact on subsequent movies. Do I need to be worried??? What do you think?

Tags: Kristen, Rob, Twilight, fans, lack of professionalism, negative attitude

Views: 310

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, my. You didn't get the irony of saying something about psychopathic fans and then, the next sentence, saying that Kristen was acting so awful you wanted to punch her in the face?

Hello, Ness---That is exactly how a psychopathic fan would talk and think.

Ness; Rosabella Black said:
Morgaine why do you feel the need to make fun of everyone's point of view? everyone's entitled to there own POV and you seem to have more than your fair share with the amount of comments you've littered this page with.
I agree with what you say about the 'f****** psychopaths' comment, people bring it on themselves, the people that go out there grabbing at them and invading their personal space it's not fair on them and they give the real fans a bad name, ruining it for everyone else but as for you saying you don't notice her poor attitude - you must be blind, she refuses to do publicity for a film she signed up for and feels like she is not obliged to answer questions about it, she needs to realise how lucky she is to be in her position. She needs to approach publicity with a better attitude, like taylor, he never has a bad word to say and his attitude is better than many others in the movie.
Morgaine Chya said:
"...Oh & I also get VERY annoyed when she talks about her fans like they are all a bunch of f****** psychopaths...that just makes me want to punch her in the face..."

ROLFMAO! Thanks for the great example of the "f****** psychopath fans" KS is talking about.
1. A personal attack is a personal attack. You can try to excuse it away by blaming me for being "too sensitve" --which is a hoot, but the fact is it is not considered cool on message boards to lob personal attacks on other posters. Most board mods will ban you from the site.
2. I've seen "f******" used on this board plenty of times. And it's just a word. The only meaning it has is that which you give to it.
3. The rest of this post is full of childish personal attacks and rantings. Not worth the effort.

CassieP~ said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this is actually pretty hilarious. lol ok..... first off, no. i'm not 12. i'm a full grown 24 year old woman with a daughter and a family of my own. second..... if you call this a personal attack, you are WAY too sensitive. lol cause trust me, you'll know if i was actually trying to attack you. i'm not quite so nice. and people also get banned for using explicit launguage too, but i choose to sensor mine for the sake of the yungins on here. hence the " * " in the word "f*ing". lol but if you would like to spell it out, go for it. but i find it a little unnecessary. anywho.... about this whole nonsense about her being reluctant to talk about NM because "she absolutely hates it" ummmm.... i'm pretty sure that they're all just sick of answering the same questions. and plus, before twilight she was a nobody, and now i think she's kinda got her nose in the air a little bit and doesn't feel like she needs to give real answers anymore. but whatever. i'm done discussing this cause i feel i've said all i need to say. and i think it's funny how intimidating you think you are. but i don't put up with ignorant people. you are more than welcome to come on discussion boards and express your oppinion, but there's no need to have such an ignorant attitude about everything. and honestly you are the only one on here that i've had a problem with so far. but from now on i'm going to choose just to ignore you cause you are not, and never were, worth my time. i love all the reast of you! thanks guys for being so awesome! :D peace. i'm out.

Morgaine Chya said:
1) Whoopee, you don't care about being my friend. Who ever said you did? And who cares if you do?

2) We are all entitled to our own opinions. The difference between me and you is that you cannot support your opinions with logical arguments, so must stoop to the tactic of a weak poster: personal attacks. Many boards ban people who personally attack other posters because it is disruptive and not warranted. Apaprently TwiFans doesn't.

3) As I've said before, KS seems to be reluctant to discuss NM, and she wasn't with Twilight. Something has changed, and my bet it's the filming experience and the direction of the film Weitz, the franchise destroyer, has taken the film. At any rate, I don't expect actors to lie to promote a film. In fact, I would think less of them if they did because it means that they would sell their personal integrity to make a movie.

It's not just KS who is not interested in saying much about the film. Besides TL, the core actors have been not exactly praiseful of NM. The meme they tend to stick with is "It was peaceful with Weitz directing." Compare that to what they said about Twilight and working with Hardwicke.

4) Regarding your calling me a f****** retard...how old are you? 12?

CassieP~ said:
i totally agree with you "ihstpa". and morgaine, i could give a s*** less about you or being your friend. but i also have a right to express my opinion, and my opinion is that you are an f*ing retard. there are SO MANY female actresses out there who choose to expose NOTHING of their personal selves and yet still manage to present themselves, their film, or their agency with the upmost proffessionalism and poise. being reserved is far from being the same thing as being negative. and kristen stewart is both. i respect kstew as an actress, i just think she needs to show a little more pride in her work. this is one of the greatest love stories ever to be told, and she has been presented with the oppurtunity to portray that beauty on screen and bring this story to life. which she has done an AMAZING job of so far. so why does she seem so damn depressed about the fact that she's involved with this franchise? it's completely normal for a 19 yr old to go through phases because that's just life. and yeah i'm sure she wants to mature as an actress and take on other roles. she may think that all the attention from "teen fans" will negatively impact her image in the future, but i think that she forgets the fact that there is an enormous amount of normal, more mature fans that also respect her as an actress and i think she forgets that she is also still a teenager and that she needs to have a little bit more respect for the people that are making it possible for her to live out her dream and do this for a living. cause, honestly, if no one liked her, she would never succeed as an actress and would have to go back to being "normal" like all the rest of us. so she needs to appreciate her fans and show them the kind of love that taylor and ashley do. those two, to me, have really got it down what it means to be proffessional and respectful and grateful for what you have and the people that have made it possible. and once again i will say that i really like chris weitz and am grateful for him as well. so in closing..... no one is hating on kstew. just giving her alittle heads up to clean it up a little bit. she needs to take the proffessionalism she shows on-set and show it off-set at twilight sponsored events as well. and maybe tip her hat a little to her millions of fans and maybe just a smile or two. at least. that's not a lot to ask. anyways.... i'm done now.
Morgaine are you f****** serious? Are you calling me a psychopathic fan?
Oh my...that's the most hilarious statement I've EVER heard in my ENTIRE LIFE :)

First of all,stop making idiotic assumtions about me & stop attacking people on this discussion board.
Obviously YOU must be the f****** psychopath here to come back everysingle effin day JUST to check that someone on Twifans has replyed to your retarted opinion LMFAOOOO :O
Listen Please (If you are even remotely capable of doing so).
People,Normal people came to this site to express their thoughts,opinions & their own point of view on things.
Well mostly Twilight related things :)
And as many people have already said,EVEYONE IS ENTITLED OF THEIR OWN OPNINION! :O
Yesss,I just HAD to write that I large letters so that you maybe you'll understand that what means.
Because obviously you DONT.
Do you really think that it's your obligation to harass people for thinking a certain way? NO!
What is that you want exactly? Because I feel like I'm saying this to a stubborn little child.
Is it that in some twisted up scenario,people will think that your opinion is the only one that matters? The only one that's the truth?
Becuse that will NEVER happen.
Sorry to burst your little psychotic bubble but this is reality NOT La La Land.
Second of all,Please get this through your head kkthx.
You have no idea who the hell I am and for you to go around and say that I'm a complete psycho who would go punch random people in the f****** face? wtf?!
I would NEVER,EVER do that.
What I meant was that the fact that she does NOT appreciate anything she has was the thing that annoyed me the most.
Blah,I have no idea why I am explaining myself to a complete & utter stranger who probably is the most retarted human being on this site.Yay! fabulous!
Oh,I just CAN'T WAIT for you to reply to this! :D
Now tell me Morgine,how old are you?
Okay lemme guess.....you're 45? Ha! Don't you have ANYTHING else to do with your life?
Awwe now that's pathetic :)

Morgaine Chya said:
Oh, my. You didn't get the irony of saying something about psychopathic fans and then, the next sentence, saying that Kristen was acting so awful you wanted to punch her in the face?

Morgaine why do you feel the need to make fun of everyone's point of view? everyone's entitled to there own POV and you seem to have more than your fair share with the amount of comments you've littered this page with.
I agree with what you say about the 'f****** psychopaths' comment, people bring it on themselves, the people that go out there grabbing at them and invading their personal space it's not fair on them and they give the real fans a bad name, ruining it for everyone else but as for you saying you don't notice her poor attitude - you must be blind, she refuses to do publicity for a film she signed up for and feels like she is not obliged to answer questions about it, she needs to realise how lucky she is to be in her position. She needs to approach publicity with a better attitude, like taylor, he never has a bad word to say and his attitude is better than many others in the movie.
Morgaine Chya said:
"...Oh & I also get VERY annoyed when she talks about her fans like they are all a bunch of f****** psychopaths...that just makes me want to punch her in the face..."

ROLFMAO! Thanks for the great example of the "f****** psychopath fans" KS is talking about.
Arianna...... lol love it! Thank you so much for this. It made my day! :) LMFAO!!!!

★Arianna said:
Oh my...that's the most hilarious statement I've EVER heard in my ENTIRE LIFE :)

First of all,stop making idiotic assumtions about me & stop attacking people on this discussion board.
Obviously YOU must be the f****** psychopath here to come back everysingle effin day JUST to check that someone on Twifans has replyed to your retarted opinion LMFAOOOO :O
People,Normal people came to this site to express their thoughts,opinions & their own point of view on things.
And as many people have already said,EVEYONE IS ENTITLED OF THEIR OWN OPNINION! :O
Yesss,I just HAD to write that I large letters so that you maybe you'll understand that what means.
Do you really think that it's your obligation to harass people for thinking a certain way? NO!
What is that you want exactly? Because I feel like I'm saying this to a stubborn little child.
Is it that in some twisted up scenario,people will think that your opinion is the only one that matters? The only one that's the truth?
You have no idea who the hell I am and for you to go around and say that I'm a complete psycho who would go punch random people in the f****** face? wtf?!
What I meant was that the fact that she does NOT appreciate anything she has was the thing that annoyed me the most.
Blah,I have no idea why I am explaining myself to a complete & utter stranger who probably is the most retarted human being on this site.Yay! fabulous!
Okay lemme guess.....you're 45? Ha! Don't you have ANYTHING else to do with your life?

Morgaine Chya said:

Morgaine Chya said:

Morgaine obviously you are blind.Get over yourself.
Ty Arianna for that comment :D LOVED the part about la la land hahahahhaha

Morgaine Chya said:
I've seen interviews, read a few interviews, and I bet I've seen every story about her in the major trash magazines because I read them at the gym, and they take all of the ones I see in the magazine racks at the grocery store.

I don't see "professional" as performing like a pet monkey on a leash. She has the right to decide for herself how much she wants to reveal of herself and how much she wants to interact with fans. I see her as highly professional, and others do, as well, both her peers and movie peeps who work with her.

She has been put in some harrowing situations by fans who objectify and dehumanize her, believing she has no right to draw personal boundaries, has no right to decide where and when she wants to interact with fans, and who see her as some kind of a possession of theirs just becasue she is acting in a popular film series.

I would recommend that you back off from calling me names just because you don't agree with me. I've chosen to not return fire in kind, but if I start on you, you will learn that if you reach out to smack me you will draw back a bloody stump.

Sasha Cullen said:
Morgaine please enlighten me,in what way do you NOT see Kristen attitude as "horrible" or bad",I mean have you not seen ANY of the interviews shes done talking about Twilight? Have you NOT seen when she speaks about her fans?
Have you NOT seen the way she acts when she's put in the spotlight? Have you STILL NOT seen how unprofessional she is?
Uh-please stop with the damn excuses,Kristen Stewart HAS a BAD attitude & if you still are not seeing it then PLEASE continue on being a stubborn naive idiot,I'm sure that will work out just lovely for you.
LMAO I'm sorry but the part about when you're talking abot her "mystique" is so unbelievably amusing to me ;)
She's NINETEEN,tell me,what kind of "mystique" would a nineteen year old girl possess?
I agree with everything that Cassie said,her BAD attitude will hurt the Twilight saga & Yeah,her attitude will probably just hurt her herself because no one will want to work with someone that has a bad attitude towards something that they should be appreciating & enjoying and the way she treats her fans...well lets just say that It will only hurt her image & the way she portrays herself.Good luck with that Kristen! -.-

Morgaine Chya said:
Why do you see her attitude as "horrible"? Because she won't jump when the studio and the Twilight "fans" want her to?

KS seems to be a naturally introverted person, especially with strangers. This is who she is, and it is part of her mystique. Signing up to play Bella does not mean she has to perform 24/7. And she may well not want to talk about NM or Summit or the director because she may have bad feelings about them that she cannot, under her contract, say. She doesn't seem to be the kind of person who can just b******* and say good things about a person or situation she is unhappy with.

Both KS and RP are odd, quirky people. Both are very private individuals. I see their relationship as a very constructive, and with the likelihood of it lasting for a lifetime.

If the "real fans (especially those of RPatz) are only going to overlook this for so long," I say they should all go pound sand. KS didn't sign up to be anyone's love slave, and to actually criticize her for not falling all over RP every time he looks at her is really crossing the line.

jhstpa said:
I agree with what you are seeing from K-Stew; I have seen it too. Her attitude is horrible! Her agents/representatives may want to get her in line, in that real fans (especially those of R-Patz) are only going to overlook this for so long. She is so rude to him; at first it was funny seemed like a joke, but c'mon, the joke is over. Now, she's the one who looks like a joke. Maybe she should take some clues from how Taylor presents himself; and I'm not talking about her cleanliness (that's a whole other issue).
Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle. It's only my opinion. I mean she doesn't have the best attitude towards the public, but you also have to admit that there's a lot of pressure on her shoulders from you guys. I read somewhere that she was home schooled or sth like that, so she probably didn't get to interact with lots of people her age and that maybe a cause of her extreme shyness .. just my guess. Still, I think she could take some sort of classes of public speaking or sth and maybe she will. She's still very young, only 19...and her career just exploded, maybe it will take a few years for her to actually understand what's really happening :)) To me she acts like the typical teenager but maybe this is because she never got to have a real childhood with all the acting while so young and this is her way of saying to us : "just leave me alone!"
Ok...I have seen some videos of her with the fans and she's always very sweet with them. I have seen interviews where indeed she is awful...but as long as she is not rude with the fans that's ok...
No...she will not ruin the movie because she's actually an ok actress! But on the long run I think her awkwardness will affect her career, 'cus nobody wants to see a 25 actress who cannot deliver a few sentences. But for a 19 year old it's endearing and funny to see her!! She'll grow out of it someday, Hollywood does that to people and usually not in a good way...U sould be more supportive and help her out of this phase...she's our Bella, people!!! Our clumsy, awkward Bella!
Okay so basically theres her being rude about her fans, but we still like her some how? She does not respect things that much. She knows that the has twilight in the bag, because i can tell you know i'm sure it was easy giving rachelle lafevre away but K.Stew will NEVER be sacked, she is the main part and summit will be in so much s*** with it.

but on the other hand, i feel sorry for her quiete a bit because of whats going on wih her and Rob, im sure its soo much stress.
I feel very strongy about both sides of view.
When was she rude towards her fans? I probably missed that video. I'm not saying she has never done that, just that in all the videos with the fans, that I have seen, she's really nice, signing autographs and taking pictures with them. So can u please point me to a video or a story when she is rude to a fan?

Jessica Gillespie said:
Okay so basically theres her being rude about her fans, but we still like her some how? She does not respect things that much. She knows that the has twilight in the bag, because i can tell you know i'm sure it was easy giving rachelle lafevre away but K.Stew will NEVER be sacked, she is the main part and summit will be in so much s*** with it.

but on the other hand, i feel sorry for her quiete a bit because of whats going on wih her and Rob, im sure its soo much stress.
I feel very strongy about both sides of view.
Okay listen up everybody. This is the kind of thing that makes stars get so fed up with fans and fame. Tons of people on here are talking about what's supposedly "wrong" with Kristen Stewart. Just stop it. It's downright mean and immature. How would all of you like it if someone came on this website and started trashing you and making discussions about how your attitude is "bad". And everyone can bash me for saying this, but I really won't give it a second thought. Everyone just stop it.
To say you don't like how a celebrity is acting so much you want to punch her in the face is not normal. It indicates you have a mental concept of a lack of boundaries between you and KS. And to say you would do violence--that is NEVER, EVER cool. EVER.

Ironic that you said KS treats everyone like psychopathic fans, and then immediately say you're so upset with KS you'd punch her in the face. If you can't see that, then there's not much else I can say.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Twifans has allowed that post to stay up. They have nothing to gain from one of their posters posting that they'd like to do physical violence to one of Twilight's major cast members.

★Arianna said:

Morgaine Chya said:

Morgaine Chya said:

Jessus Christ do you see what you started with this discution?:)))it's so funny for an outsider(at this conflict between some of you)to read your opinions.dude some of you are a little exagerating:)and i must say that in my opinion all of you have wrote some things that are pretty true but no one wrote something entirely true!first of all everybody has the right to express their opinions and feelings.you see what is happening when somebody doesn't agree with this thing??kristen stewart is a great actrice..she might not be the best but she is good..and if you don't know already we live in a democratic world where we do what we want whenever we want and we really don't care what other people say about us while our actions don't affect them.this is a definition.i don't remember kristen stewart punching a paparazzi or a fan or beeing rude with them...this are the things that could affect.she just told everybody what she wanted and enough to not give us all her life on a plate.she might be an actor but she is a human too.she has a life to live.put yourselves in her place..stalked everywhere by people not beeing able to do anything private and reading everyday lies about you.BIG LIES!you get to a point where you just can't resist anymore!i really respect her and her acting!she has done a great job in twilight and i'm sure that the other movies will be great too!she is the perfect bella and who doesn't like this i don't care!i already said that you have the right to express you're opinions and i respect them but this is mine.believe all you have done accept the fact that you argued is waste of time.
ohh and one more thing that i really can't understand:how can you call yourselfs fans when you are against an actor..the lead actor:|...on the homepage of this site if you didn't saw already is a little introduction that sais that this site is for twilight fans.a place where you can show how much do you love twilight.and also there is a place where you can leave this site.am i right?i am!so who doesn't like twilight then leave!i'm sure there are other sites that you could be interested in.com'on you can't love a movie when you don't like the lead actor.i'm happy that you added this disscution and i respect it because now we can see the real twilight fans;)

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...