Will Renesmee end up with Jacob or will the other Half-Vamp put up a fight?

I couldn't help but notice when Alice brought the other Half-Vamp in that he seemed amazed by Renesmee. I was mad when the book ended because althoughm, Jacob did imprint on Renesmee I thought the Half-Vamp will put up a fight. I wondered your guys thoughts.

Views: 266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think she would still end up with jacob because of him imprinting on her and even if the other half vampire was amazed by her do you really think he would fall in love with her?? thats somthing to think about though
Thats a good point but im just implying that i think he will he cause trouble.
I think what stephanie implied in the book(well what i thought) that there was a possibilty that renesme could maybe fall in love with the half/vampire.. i could be wrong.. it makes sense she would end up with Jacob because of the imprinting! Maybe she couldnt make up her mind which way to go so she left it open for us the readers to make up what would happen with renesme.. Hopefully she will make a follow on from Breaking dawn.. i mean she just has too!! What happens to the cullens? Do they survive? Or do the volturi finish them off.. Bella did say they will be back for them and they probally will most likely end them.. But Of course i want a happy ever after ending.. mm the possibilties
Agreed 100%:)

michelle said:
I think what stephanie implied in the book(well what i thought) that there was a possibilty that renesme could maybe fall in love with the half/vampire.. i could be wrong.. it makes sense she would end up with Jacob because of the imprinting! Maybe she couldnt make up her mind which way to go so she left it open for us the readers to make up what would happen with renesme.. Hopefully she will make a follow on from Breaking dawn.. i mean she just has too!! What happens to the cullens? Do they survive? Or do the volturi finish them off.. Bella did say they will be back for them and they probally will most likely end them.. But Of course i want a happy ever after ending.. mm the possibilties
It seemed as if the Volturi will come back for the Cullens,but with Bella's talent,they were scared of them.As long as Dimitri cant track them,they are safe.I hate Caius.lol.But ultimately,a great book ends the way a reader wants it to end,in eac of our imaginations.I want to think of the forever being just that,forever.No Volturi interference,no stupid Aro or Caius or bored Marcus to interrupt the peace and human loving vamps.

Kami Lynn Lautner said:
Agreed 100%:)

michelle said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...