Honest Opinion Please!! Do You's Think That Robsten Will Stay Together Once They Finish Filming BD Or Do You's Think That They Will Break Up Not Long After!!

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My honest opinion is I think that they will break up by the end of the year!!! Don't hate me for saying this I'm just being honest but it will be KStew fault don't get me wrong I like KStew she just treats him all wrong especially in public!!! Yes I get that shes all shy & everything & she wants to keep her private life as that private!! But I don't see her being all shy & private when she was with her ex so whats change cause shes gone more famous than what she was before Twilight cause more paps are following her now!! You can so tell that Rob wants to come out & tell the world that yes him & KStew are dating but he doesn't cause of her!!! You can see it in his eyes & on his face all the time that hes so in love with her, but with her sometimes you see it & sometimes you don't!! Anywayz thats my opinion!!
Well ... I don't think Kristen will want to be with him anymore ...Hope I'm wrong!(which I probably am ... ) Robert is so in love with her - you're right BBYGRL !-
So I'll be honest I don't really care. Don't get me wrong I love both of them & hope only the best for their future. But since they obviously don't want to talk about their relationship or have it be in the public eye, I respect that. If they are happy together & want to stay togther than I'm sure they will. If they are just together because of the movies (which I really doubt & know people say all the time) then it's definitely a possiblity. Whatever makes them happy & feels right for them.

I love Robsten!

and those so called "Robsten fans" that throws Kristen out the door like a doormat and those people who calls Rob a cheater are all phonies and so lame. I't's just all a stupid rumor. It was just last week that Rob was in London in Kristen's flat. Sharing and wearing the same clothes. They were even photographed leaving a bar together.

how can this stupid rumor just erase that memory so easily?

Rob is not a cheater. Kristen is not some sort of trash that needs to be thrown out because they broke up.

If they did just like Kate and William, if they really and truly love each other. They will find a way to be in each other's lives again.

I mean it sucks if they really did. But even though it pains me so much to know that they really did. It's their life. I don't think people should interfere with any of this.

And Who The F*** is this Sarah Roemer b**** anyway that started all this crap? I mean, compared to Kristen. she doesn't stand a chance. If Rob did go out with her, it was just for a night.

Rob is inlove with Kristen and i admit that sometimes i don't like the way kris. treats him in public but I still love them. They are the most real, adorable couple that i will know for the rest of my life. They are my role models. I love them to pieces.

I think they will stay together even after BD is finished. I just watched this video about them being compared to Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. I see alot of comparisons in them through that video.

And i realized. they can really stay together. If they trust and love each other. They would.

I love them :)

Omgg I loved thee speech yu sed . I get yu

angelaopao said:

I think they will stay together even after BD is finished. I just watched this video about them being compared to Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. I see alot of comparisons in them through that video.

And i realized. they can really stay together. If they trust and love each other. They would.

I love them :)

actually, i do hope they would be forever..and i think they do break up just because of kristen stewart..in movie, it seems kristen stewart love robs most..but in reality.its opposite../..Shes shy whenever they are together.,,!! yeS.!! twiLight haters beLieve they wont Last.. bUT i both LoVe twiLight and harry potter..!! the movies are amazing.!

no i dont think so

I think they will last cause they are made for each other and thts all tht matters nothing else.  
I think that they'll stay together, because Kristen is such a sweetheart. I know that a lot of people dislike her relationship with Robert Pattinson, but she's just shy, and I can relate to that. Best wished for those two, hope that they have a happy life together (hopefully). 
Ur wrong about that last part u know, they announced they were dating and that theyve been dating for almost two years, how do I know?! They announced it, well Kristen announced it, so yea, ur wrong if they do break up I don't think it will b her fault. 
Oh and btw she wasn't as private with her last relationship because before twilight she wasn't followed that much by papparrazzi, so I get that she wants to keep it private I mean, ppl stalking ur every move just to take an embarrassing pic and ruin ur life just for money isn't easy to deal with. 

BBYGRL said:
My honest opinion is I think that they will break up by the end of the year!!! Don't hate me for saying this I'm just being honest but it will be KStew fault don't get me wrong I like KStew she just treats him all wrong especially in public!!! Yes I get that shes all shy & everything & she wants to keep her private life as that private!! But I don't see her being all shy & private when she was with her ex so whats change cause shes gone more famous than what she was before Twilight cause more paps are following her now!! You can so tell that Rob wants to come out & tell the world that yes him & KStew are dating but he doesn't cause of her!!! You can see it in his eyes & on his face all the time that hes so in love with her, but with her sometimes you see it & sometimes you don't!! Anywayz thats my opinion!!
I think that they could stay together, they have on/off screen chemistry, and that chemistry isn't something that u ignore, but we can't know for sure if they'll stay together or not. I think they should, and KStew is just very shy and serene when it comes to the public eye, but her costars say that she's a sweetheart and a very mature soul and a badass(Charlize Theron said it in an interview for the SWHM movie) she has a side that ppl don't see, and though it may come out wrong and she may kinda look like someone u don't want to meet, it's all the opposite. I think it's her face, she has such a neutral expression that even when she's ok she may look like she's going through something, I don't know maybe its that. Anyways, yea and even though she doesn't show it much, she's crazy about rob, she's pushing him to launch his own music career.
All I can say is I wish them the best, and hope that they stay together, being in a relationship in hollywood is hard, very hard, especially if ur someone as famous as them. Papparazzi stalking u isn't fun, at least I don't think it is haha xD I just hope that what doesn't sepearate them is their busy careers, like, ugh don't judge me but there was one time that I thought they would last, like Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron. Everyone thought they would stay together forever, and they broke up because apparently their careers were getting in the way. They lasted like what five years?!? And they still broke up. So yea I hope that doesn't happen to Robsten.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...