Ok first I get to school and all my friends are giving my Teddy bears, balloons and hugs right?well I go up to Logan(my boyfriend) and hes like," why'd you get all that stiff?" and be fore I yell I give him my card and kiss then he's like," is today my birthday?" and I scream VALENTINES DAY!!!!! 
2: Logan is kissing a girl at lunch!
3: grabs her ass!
4:she's the school slut!
5:THEY BEEN GOING OUT FOR A MONTH!!D; 
6:I break up with the live of my life!ON VALENTINES DAY!;(
7:my mom is mad at ms cz I didnt get her flowers just the icing on the cake!

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Omfq <|3
Oh god that seriously sucks! My boyfriend gave me a necklace, and told me he lived me! And I gave him a teddy bear, and he made it his profile pic!! 
Omg I'm so sorry Linda yeah my Valentines day was horrible too. I'm here if you want to talk
Your bf is an a******. He doesn't know what he's missing(you). He's gonna come crawling right back.
Yeah he is. And when he crawls, step on him. 
Thanks guys but I loved him and...andhe broke me...);

Madeleine Cullen said:
Yeah he is. And when he crawls, step on him. 
Ok Nicole comment my page?:/

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Omg I'm so sorry Linda yeah my Valentines day was horrible too. I'm here if you want to talk
Just saying but Tht made me cry...but I'm happy to u

Madeleine Cullen said:
Oh god that seriously sucks! My boyfriend gave me a necklace, and told me he lived me! And I gave him a teddy bear, and he made it his profile pic!! 

Aww how sad </3 I'm sorry 4 u. That guy didn't and doesnt deserve u. Just saying.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...