would u go out with robert if he asked u if u wanted 2 go out with robert wat would it b like 2 u

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

yer i would but my hubby wouldnt like it but he,l get over it.ha ha.it,l be in anice out of the way hotel room with drinks and finger foods.so we can just sit around talking[maybe even haveing alaugh]just getting to know each other as i think he has agood mind on him and it would be good to try to find out what makes him tick.to find out the real him and not what u read
i would die but there's one problem....I'm only 14.....but hey maybe one day!
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELL YEAH!!!! Who wouldnt he the worlds hottest guy and love his hair but im only 11 hey a girl can dream
DUH!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!? ID SAY YES IF HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!! HES AMAZING, HOT, SEXY, ROMANTIC, PROTECTIVE, FUNNY, OHH I COULD GO ON FOREVER!! I WOULD SAY YES IN A HEART BEAT!! EDWARD LOVER # 1!!
I'd be nervous as well.... shaking but yes I'd go out with him
Lol this is so much fun..OF CoZ i'd go out withhim..there wouldn't be enough hours in a day to have all the fun id plan
Of course...I wouldn't think twice...I would say: "Yes, yes, yes, yes....it's all I want...I love you" *-*
I would probably pass out if he asked my that even if he just walked pass me. And then he would see me passed out and he would come to my side to help and when I woke up a few minutes later he would be at my side for assistance!!! LOL I so wish that would happen!!!
Are you kidding?? I would pass out if he would even looked at me or i would start screaming. Although...no I wouldn't start screaming, I would look at him with my eyes and mouth wide open and couldn't say a word. But if he would be patient and give me... an hour or two to calm down and than he would ask me to go out with him- than I would definitely pass out if I didn't for the first time hehe. What we would be doing? Something normal. Go to eat a pizza with beer and talk, then a nice walk...omg my imagination started to work- I can see Robert walking with me...talking and laughing...perfect date with perfect man
Duh, Of Course, I Would... My Husband Wouldnt Like It ... Im Glad My Husband Isnt Reading This Though... He Would Get Over It :)
Of course I would !
Rob I'm waiting for you . lol

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...