would u go out with robert if he asked u if u wanted 2 go out with robert wat would it b like 2 u

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

i kno i would bcuz he's very sexy nd it would b awesome 2 push kris (bella) out of the way nd leave him 2 me where he belongs. =]
DUH, in fact I might even ask HIM out if I ever met him. I could use the social practice.
A nice dinner in a nice restaurant while we talked and got to know each other would be wonderful for me. And I know I could make him laugh, and he has already made me laugh in his Twilight DVD commentary. So we could make each other laugh and have fun. <3

And I believe I am much better for him than Kristen. He belongs in my heart <3
what a silly question :)

....DUGH!! ......LOL!!
in fact i dont even like kristen i absolutely hate her i think i want robert all 2 myself i kno if i ever see him i'm going to kiss him not even say or do anything
clarissa Renteria said:
in fact i dont even like kristen i absolutely hate her i think i want robert all 2 myself i kno if i ever see him i'm going to kiss him not even say or do anything

Ok way to make him feel uncomfortable. That's why I would approach him like a friend.
Yes...even though I am married. But, if he washed his hair, I might do more...lol
Rain Cripps said:
Yes...even though I am married. But, if he washed his hair, I might do more...lol

He does, he just also happens to like hair gel.
but i'm saying that bcuz wat if just dont talk 2 u i'd just kiss him nothing left but kiss him

Bella Cullen-Pattinson said:
clarissa Renteria said:

Ok way to make him feel uncomfortable. That's why I would approach him like a friend.
yeah i would.
yes i would even though im married id leave my husband for him any day he is so sexy
totally WHO IN THE WORLD would turn him down except 4 haters?!?!
yer i would but my hubby wouldnt like it but he,l get over it.ha ha.it,l be in anice out of the way hotel room with drinks and finger foods.so we can just sit around talking[maybe even haveing alaugh]just getting to know each other as i think he has agood mind on him and it would be good to try to find out what makes him tick.to find out the real him and not what u read

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...