What would you do ? It seems as though every one likes  NESS but i have a question .......... would you do it with a vamp while your still human and have a baby?

I WANT TO HERE FROM EVERY ONE SO TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not just any vamp. It would have the be my Edward equivalent. Nothing less. Otherwise it wouldn't be worth it. So I'll go with
yes
i would wish too
i might actually be sccared though
i have to confess that if the vampire is Edward and loves me like he does to Bella definitely i would do it with him and i would have all the babies that came :)
i would be scard i mean look at what renesmee did to bella breaking her bones idk if i could live throught that. but i would LOVE to have sex with a vampire!!
lol every one would love sex with a vamp
me too

Edward & Bella Love said:
i have to confess that if the vampire is Edward and loves me like he does to Bella definitely i would do it with him and i would have all the babies that came :)
lol i get you

zhouxin said:
me too

:)

zhouxin said:
me too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...