in the bed room

Tags: cullen, edward

Views: 43

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah so once again HELL F@#& YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Assuming i dont lose control on him first lol
I suspect there is no woman or girl on this site that would say no. LOL. Matter of fact, there is probably no female who has ever read any one of the twilight series books or seen the movie that would say.."No". LMAO
Matter of fact, there is probably no guy on this site that would stop Bella from trying to seduce him like Edward did in the bedroom scene in Eclipse. And that's a fact jack! Again, LMAO
hellz yes i would. "do what you will my love" thats what i would say :D
Let me be the first then... No :) not if I'm not turned yet, but I sure would tease the hell out of him just to get to the point of loosing it. Damn, that would be Edward at his sexiest :) (for dull human eyes anyway)
Hell yeah i'd let him loose control on me!!!
Hale yeah!! I'd love to wake up brusied and battered if he was the cause of it! That would be a dream come true he can loose all control with me!!
totaly not he sooo hot who cares as long as its me an him losein controle lol

Cat Renesmee Cullen said:
what a silly question! th question should be...
even if u r underaged would u still let Edward lose control with you???
an still... would there be anther answer???
Lol!! he's just soo hot!
x
i no i sooo would have gone for it when he was up for it in the medo forget about sex be fore marrage i soo would have giv in an do him all over that medo lol

robert sutton said:
Matter of fact, there is probably no guy on this site that would stop Bella from trying to seduce him like Edward did in the bedroom scene in Eclipse. And that's a fact jack! Again, LMAO
CHAAA!!
ok, where's ashton, I'm being PUNK'D, right? I mean PUH-LEEEEZE, there is only 1 answer to this ??, HALE YES!!!
anywhere, anytime, anyway!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...