Personally, no. But i know that some people might.

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG. Team Edward Forever. I agree with you all the way . We couldn't let that happen ! She belonged with EDWARD and Edward only. Jacob is a brat, and she couldn't end up with him. Oh and I loved the rhyme at the end (: Team Edward Forever. Team Jacob never !

jennamariemcgregor said:

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! I wouldn't prefer it if edward didn't return!!!! because then she'd be stuck with jacob black!!!! A VERY SCARY THOUGHT......*shudder*.... CRINGE!! and i really can't see her choosing the OBNOXIOUS BRAT over edward can you!?!?!?!, plus just imagine how many people would go off the saga!!!!!. TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!! TEAM JACOB NEVER!!!!!!! haha.

If Edward never returned and Bella did end up with Jacob, it never would have lasted. She would have spent the entire relationship comparing him to someone she could no longer have. Then eventually she would have finished high school and gone off to college. Jacob would have been her high school sweetheart and nothing more. She may have eventually gotten married (although with her feelings toward marriage I doubt that anyone but edward could have persuaded her that marriage is a good thing).

Her life would have been utterly normal, and she would probaly only see Jacob when she visits her dad or goes to her high school reunion.

Just wrting this makes me sad.

COMPLETLEY AGREE!!! Bella and Edward were truly made for each other and were meant to be together. Edward is the perfect guy for bella anyway...he cares for her and he is always polite he loves her sooo much and to top it off hes HOT!!! ; ) If Bella ended up with that mutt i dont think i would ahev liked the saga as much as i do becasue its all about how edward has to become more human for her and make sacrifices jsut as much as bella does for him. They are teh perfect couple and will always be loved by Twifans! And @ Neerodha Edirisinghe i dont like JAcob Black that much either..sorry but its true jacob could never be compared to edward!

Amanda Pattinson Samuel said:

OMG. Team Edward Forever. I agree with you all the way . We couldn't let that happen ! She belonged with EDWARD and Edward only. Jacob is a brat, and she couldn't end up with him. Oh and I loved the rhyme at the end (: Team Edward Forever. Team Jacob never !

jennamariemcgregor said:

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! I wouldn't prefer it if edward didn't return!!!! because then she'd be stuck with jacob black!!!! A VERY SCARY THOUGHT......*shudder*.... CRINGE!! and i really can't see her choosing the OBNOXIOUS BRAT over edward can you!?!?!?!, plus just imagine how many people would go off the saga!!!!!. TEAM EDWARD FOREVER!!!!!! TEAM JACOB NEVER!!!!!!! haha.

i´m soooo agree with u guys team edward 4 ever!! bella belongs 2 edward.. they belong 2 each other... yes jacob made her happy... but edward.. he is her true love... bella would never never love jacob the same way that she loves edward.. never!! go team edward!!!

Neerodha Edirisinghe -- I know we're in the minority, but that's ok. I agree with you. Your thoughts are solid, and you don't scream/shout them like the Edward crazies do (hmm, why do they think it's necessary to scream?). Jacob has a pure heart, plain and simple. He'd do anything, anything, anything for Bella, and he'd never ever leave her. He was endlessly patient with her through the saga. And he loved her -- loved her deeply -- just as she was.

Even though I am a Jacob Black fan I still don't wish that Edward never came back. I really think that Bella would never get over Edward and her rationalizations of taking Jacob but knowing her heart was Edward's forever would just hurt Jacob eventually. Jacob deserved better than that

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, never.. It hurts to even think... :(

The reason: Edward would always remain incomplete and sad and empty. I love Edward a lottttttttttt and I would simply hate that and never want him to suffer that way and let's be honest even Bella would forever remain incomplete and the whole in her chest would forever be there, never healing !!! I mean she herself in New Moon said that Edward was a part of her life that she is never going to forget and she was always going to love him that way whether or not he was in her life and that Jacob would have to accept her with that !!!!! So let's just not spoil two people's life and let them be the way they are... Happily ever after :D

P.S. I would absolutely HATE the saga if Edward didn't come back !!!!!!!!!! Because I HATE JACOB BLACK... Sorry Team Jacob (tho' I am not sorry at all) he is a sucker !!!!

TEAM EDWARD FOREVER !!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

ithink if that had happend i would have stop readin the books lol i like jacob but to me edward was so much bettter for bella
Y

jennamariemcgregor said:

I agree completely. Jacob is an immature child compqred to Edward. Edward is everything Bella needs. Jake was her best friend thqt manipulqted her into a situation she never wanted to be in from the stART. How many times did she have to tell him, " I don't think of you that way." And, "It's always been Edward!". Good Lord. Can't this guy take a hint (and a hike) ????

Not exactly.I would just prefer that he hadnt turned her into a vampire.For 2 reasons-1.when Edward turned Bella,he went against everything he and the Cullens believed(That he would be sacrificing her soul) and everything the Cullens have stood for and fought to preserve(their souls). And I know some people will say "Well,by Edward turning Bella,now they will be able to spend eternity together." Well,the question is-What happens after eternity?The world won't last forever.Vampires of all people know that. And what is the point of spending eternity with the one you love if its in a place where love does not exist(Hell)?And 2. I think it would have been alot more interesting if Stephenie Meyer had come up with another creative way to save Bella's life.I really believe that if they were truly meant to be together God(Who the Cullens, clearly, believe in) would have found a way.

I SO agree with you guys! (All of Edward's team!) Edward and Bella are soulmates, they belong to each other. They love each other more than anyone else in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Edward so much. It hurt to see how Edward suffer after Bella had kissed Jacob! I felt so bad for Edward. It hurt so much to see Edward's beautiful golden eyes full of pain. Alone writing this (about Edward's pain) makes me really sad! :/

Elena said:

If Edward never returned and Bella did end up with Jacob, it never would have lasted. She would have spent the entire relationship comparing him to someone she could no longer have. Then eventually she would have finished high school and gone off to college. Jacob would have been her high school sweetheart and nothing more. She may have eventually gotten married (although with her feelings toward marriage I doubt that anyone but edward could have persuaded her that marriage is a good thing).

Her life would have been utterly normal, and she would probaly only see Jacob when she visits her dad or goes to her high school reunion.

Just wrting this makes me sad.

Reply by vanny92 on December 13, 2010 at 11:27pm

i´m soooo agree with u guys team edward 4 ever!! bella belongs 2 edward.. they belong 2 each other... yes jacob made her happy... but edward.. he is her true love... bella would never never love jacob the same way that she loves edward.. never!! go team edward!!!

well...i would say no.. (even if im team edward also) because if that happens then twilight wouldnt have a twist ...there wouldnt be vampire story no more. plus we wouldnt see the volturi for the first time and edward's life would be full of misery since he cant live without bella... but jacob actually did a great job in keeping bella company for the past months for bella. :) *go team switzerland!* *laughs*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...