Personally, no. But i know that some people might.

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NOOO!!! Then if Edward had never came back then there would be no Renesmee! Which means Jacob would never have imprinted to find his true love :( plus then if Edward never came back, none of the Cullens would have been in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn so what would have happened? :l Aside from the main point which is Edward and Bella clearly belong together, so does Jacob though but in a family way.

NO!!!!

They are meant to be....And perfect together

I wish he never left, but than they realised how strong is their love

Are you kidding me?from the very beginning,Jacob really manipulated Bella.He did EVERYTHING just to get her to spend time with him,including fixing those motorcycles and exposing her to idea of cliffdiving.He was more concerned about her choosing him over Edward than he was about her safety(I know,he wasnt there when she tried cliffdiving and he really didnt SHOW her,she just saw it. But instead of warning her against it, he told her how much of a rush it was. He knew what kind of emotional state she was in and that she would do ANYTHING to keep her mind occuppied. Even if it was dangerous.And he used that to his advantage. A real friend would have been more cautious as to what he agreed to do with her and what he told her.)She even said, "I know this is stupid and wreckless." His response "Yes, it's completely stupid and wreckless...when do we start?".He should have said "Yes, this is completely stupid and wreckless.So, no." But, no, he had an alterior motive.He knew fixing those motorcycles was a way to gain her love.Everything Edward did was because he wanted what was best for her.Even when he left, he was thinking about HER safety. Not his own selfish needs.Jacob only thinks about himself. Of course Bella kinda does play BOTH of them. She leads Jacob on(like a little puppy lol) even though she knows shes in love with Edward. Still,Jacob took advantage of Bella's fragile state of mind when Edward left to get her to fall for him.Then,when he finally realizes that he will never have her,he marks his territory on little nessie.If this was reality,Jacob would have a guest spot on "Dateline:to catch a predator." lol The bottom line is-Real love is SELFLESS.It means putting the other persons needs,feelings,desires and safety before your own.Edward does that.Jacob thinks about what he can GAIN before he thinks about what is best for Bella.The fight with the new-borns, for example. Leah was right,she had that vampire covered.But Jacob had to play hero to prove something to Bella.His only thought was getting her to love him and he just saw that as another way.It just proves how self-obsorbed Jacob is

N'chanted♥ said:
Personaly, i dont really like Edward. Jacob is more laid-back and sweet and Edward seems a bit arrogant to me....idk...just a thought.
Hes so "laid back" that he is careless and wreckless when it comes to Bella's safety

N'chanted♥ said:
Personaly, i dont really like Edward. Jacob is more laid-back and sweet and Edward seems a bit arrogant to me....idk...just a thought.

And I find Edward the more laid back, less arrogant one. Jacob is FAR more arrogant, even Taylor has said that. His arrogance in thinking he knew he was better for Bella, his arrogance in thinking after one kiss Bella was going to leave Edward and be with him, his arrogance in thinking he knew what was best for Bella. Edward wanted Bella to be happy, with or without him, Jacob just wanted Bella.

Jacob was very much about Jacob, from Bella to imprinting. He did not change. He wanted what he wanted and that was it. Now I can mark it off to his age, but after a while it's like grow up already.

(Applauds Dana)

Dana said:

And I find Edward the more laid back, less arrogant one. Jacob is FAR more arrogant, even Taylor has said that. His arrogance in thinking he knew he was better for Bella, his arrogance in thinking after one kiss Bella was going to leave Edward and be with him, his arrogance in thinking he knew what was best for Bella. Edward wanted Bella to be happy, with or without him, Jacob just wanted Bella.

Jacob was very much about Jacob, from Bella to imprinting. He did not change. He wanted what he wanted and that was it. Now I can mark it off to his age, but after a while it's like grow up already.

Dana I think you narrowed it down better than I did lol

Dana said:

I personally think he gave himself a pat on the back when he rescued Bella out of the water. Yes, I know he genuinely wanted to save her life and wasnt thinking about winning her over at the time.But,afterwards,I think he was thinking "Bella owes me bigtime" lol

Shaun AKA TwilightTrinity said:
Are you kidding me?from the very beginning,Jacob really manipulated Bella.He did EVERYTHING just to get her to spend time with him,including fixing those motorcycles and exposing her to idea of cliffdiving.He was more concerned about her choosing him over Edward than he was about her safety(I know,he wasnt there when she tried cliffdiving and he really didnt SHOW her,she just saw it. But instead of warning her against it, he told her how much of a rush it was. He knew what kind of emotional state she was in and that she would do ANYTHING to keep her mind occuppied. Even if it was dangerous.And he used that to his advantage. A real friend would have been more cautious as to what he agreed to do with her and what he told her.)She even said, "I know this is stupid and wreckless." His response "Yes, it's completely stupid and wreckless...when do we start?".He should have said "Yes, this is completely stupid and wreckless.So, no." But, no, he had an alterior motive.He knew fixing those motorcycles was a way to gain her love.Everything Edward did was because he wanted what was best for her.Even when he left, he was thinking about HER safety. Not his own selfish needs.Jacob only thinks about himself. Of course Bella kinda does play BOTH of them. She leads Jacob on(like a little puppy lol) even though she knows shes in love with Edward. Still,Jacob took advantage of Bella's fragile state of mind when Edward left to get her to fall for him.Then,when he finally realizes that he will never have her,he marks his territory on little nessie.If this was reality,Jacob would have a guest spot on "Dateline:to catch a predator." lol The bottom line is-Real love is SELFLESS.It means putting the other persons needs,feelings,desires and safety before your own.Edward does that.Jacob thinks about what he can GAIN before he thinks about what is best for Bella.The fight with the new-borns, for example. Leah was right,she had that vampire covered.But Jacob had to play hero to prove something to Bella.His only thought was getting her to love him and he just saw that as another way.It just proves how self-obsorbed Jacob is

N'chanted♥ said:

Im not sure, Bc yes she loves Edward more, but if he nvr came back she would have been with jacob and yeah theres that whole thing what if he imprinted where would that leave Bella.. but he would have nvr imprinted bc he was right the person hes suppose to imprint on wasnt born yet.

And anyone who says bella didnt love jacob did not read the books.

im not saying she didnt love edward more but jacob was the one there when edward wasnt

the only reason im glad edward came back bc in the end everyone won

bella and edward and Jacob he finally imprinted and he didnt have to lose his best friend

whoa

Bella brought those bikes to jacob

and she saw someone cliff dive jacob wasnt just hey lets go jump off a cliff

and yes he was very pushhy when trying to get her back but he LOVED her and wanted her back he wanted to make sure she knew he wouldnt give up.

And he was a best friend before, he made sure she was okay, and she was in a fragile state bc of EDWARD

Jacob did play dirty but he knew that was the only way to be heard.

and him saving her from drowning was just to save her life he didnt know edward would come back.

and leah is the one full of herself she wasnt thinking and jacob who is suppose to be alpha is suppose to make sure his pack is okay at any time

I personally think he gave himself a pat on the back when he rescued Bella out of the water. Yes, I know he genuinely wanted to save her life and wasnt thinking about winning her over at the time.But,afterwards,I think he was thinking "Bella owes me bigtime" lol

N'chanted♥ said:

Shaun, I have far too much time on my hands and have read these books way too many times is all.lol

I can't deny Bella didn't love Jacob, but it was not the same kind of love she had for Edward. Yes, she may have been with Jacob and they would have been happy, but Bella was changed by Edward forever, and it was a clear fact she was always going to love Edward more. I don't like Jacob, but even he deserves someone who will love him with all their heart, and part of Bella's would always belong to Edward.

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Im not sure, Bc yes she loves Edward more, but if he nvr came back she would have been with jacob and yeah theres that whole thing what if he imprinted where would that leave Bella.. but he would have nvr imprinted bc he was right the person hes suppose to imprint on wasnt born yet.

And anyone who says bella didnt love jacob did not read the books.

im not saying she didnt love edward more but jacob was the one there when edward wasnt

the only reason im glad edward came back bc in the end everyone won

bella and edward and Jacob he finally imprinted and he didnt have to lose his best friend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...