Personally, no. But i know that some people might.

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes,Bella brought the bikes to Jacob.Which is why I said she manipulated them both.But, Jacob should have refused to fix them,knowing how dangerous it was for her to ride motorcycles for the first time in the emotional state she was in.I mean,you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how emotionally reckless Bella was in. All that was SECOND on Jacobs mind.What was first was getting her to choose him over Edward.And like I said,no he didnt say "hey lets go cliffjump" but he didnt warn against it either. A real friend would have.As far as not giving up--come on,you gotta know whenyou are beat and enough is enough.

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Im not sure, Bc yes she loves Edward more, but if he nvr came back she would have been with jacob and yeah theres that whole thing what if he imprinted where would that leave Bella.. but he would have nvr imprinted bc he was right the person hes suppose to imprint on wasnt born yet.

And anyone who says bella didnt love jacob did not read the books.

im not saying she didnt love edward more but jacob was the one there when edward wasnt

the only reason im glad edward came back bc in the end everyone won

bella and edward and Jacob he finally imprinted and he didnt have to lose his best friend

I can relate,Dana lol

Dana said:

Shaun, I have far too much time on my hands and have read these books way too many times is all.lol

I KNOW Bella loved Jacob.But,like I said, "I can't deny Bella didn't love Jacob, but it was not the same kind of love she had for Edward. Yes, she may have been with Jacob and they would have been happy, but Bella was changed by Edward forever, and it was a clear fact she was always going to love Edward more." I agree with that 100%
Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Im not sure, Bc yes she loves Edward more, but if he nvr came back she would have been with jacob and yeah theres that whole thing what if he imprinted where would that leave Bella.. but he would have nvr imprinted bc he was right the person hes suppose to imprint on wasnt born yet.

im not saying she didnt love edward more but jacob was the one there when edward wasnt

bella and edward and Jacob he finally imprinted and he didnt have to lose his best friend

Edit:

I can't deny Bella loved Jacob. Darn, they only allow you 15 mins to edit.lol

lol I didnt catch that either.But,I agree with you 100%

Yeah but bikes are dangerous but they are also fun and hes a d*** friend if he turned her down, she needed him and if he said no where would she be?

and same thing with cliff diving its dangerous yes but hes done and he said he would take her shes the one that went off by herself, and she went on the worst day.

and he was being a good friend he was there for her, shes the one putting herself in the dagerous situtations, Jacob was teaching her how to ride the bike she gunned off

and if someone was playing you like bella did jake ud try to make the person happy

Shaun AKA TwilightTrinity said:

Yes,Bella brought the bikes to Jacob.Which is why I said she manipulated them both.But, Jacob should have refused to fix them,knowing how dangerous it was for her to ride motorcycles for the first time in the emotional state she was in.I mean,you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how emotionally reckless Bella was in. All that was SECOND on Jacobs mind.What was first was getting her to choose him over Edward.And like I said,no he didnt say "hey lets go cliffjump" but he didnt warn against it either. A real friend would have.As far as not giving up--come on,you gotta know whenyou are beat and enough is enough.

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

I agree Bella played Jacob.But it wasnt like Jacob cared that he was being played.He just saw that as an opportunity to manipulate her into loving him.I dont care how fun something is or how much Bella needed to get her mind off things. Fixing those bikes and cliffdiving is like letting Bella get drunk and drive.He would not be a d*** for turning her down,he would be a responsible friend who wanted to keep her safe. But no,he agreed to do everything she asked and allowed himself to be her little puppet because he wanted to win her over in any way possible--even if it was wreckless,stupid or selfish

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Yeah but bikes are dangerous but they are also fun and hes a d*** friend if he turned her down, she needed him and if he said no where would she be?

and same thing with cliff diving its dangerous yes but hes done and he said he would take her shes the one that went off by herself, and she went on the worst day.

and he was being a good friend he was there for her, shes the one putting herself in the dagerous situtations, Jacob was teaching her how to ride the bike she gunned off

and if someone was playing you like bella did jake ud try to make the person happy

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

There are plenty of other ways Jacob could have been there for Bella.But fixing those bikes for her and cliffdiving put her in more danger. I dont see how it made any difference if she was gonna be turned into a vampire or not if she was gonna do those stupid things and maybe get herself killed anyway

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

i agree with why not turn her into a vampire

but i still think jacob didnt do anything wrong.

There are plenty of other ways Jacob could have been there for Bella.But fixing those bikes for her and cliffdiving put her in more danger. I dont see how it made any difference if she was gonna be turned into a vampire or not if she was gonna do those stupid things and maybe get herself killed anyway

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Bitter_Sweet_Chey said:

Jacob did all he knew to do and he was a friend to her when she had none. That said, I disagree with Stephenie when she said he had no tragic flaws. Arrogance was his biggest one. He knew he did not have a chance with Bella, and she told him time after time it was always going to be Edward, but he did not back off. Jacob did not know or understand boundaries, before or after he imprinted. Imprinting didn't bother me as much as to the way Jacob thought Renesmee was all his, when she had parents to care for her and he was not her father. He did this with Bella, then her baby. I gotta say I don't know how Edward allowed it, but I guess he did not have a choice. i liked Jacob A LOT more after he imprinted, but he is still the most flawed character in the series.
Again,I'll have to agree there.

Dana said:
Jacob did all he knew to do and he was a friend to her when she had none. That said, I disagree with Stephenie when she said he had no tragic flaws. Arrogance was his biggest one. He knew he did not have a chance with Bella, and she told him time after time it was always going to be Edward, but he did not back off. Jacob did not know or understand boundaries, before or after he imprinted. Imprinting didn't bother me as much as to the way Jacob thought Renesmee was all his, when she had parents to care for her and he was not her father. He did this with Bella, then her baby. I gotta say I don't know how Edward allowed it, but I guess he did not have a choice. i liked Jacob A LOT more after he imprinted, but he is still the most flawed character in the series.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...