my fav book is breaking dawn
but my fav movie is eclipse
(so far)

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i actually no how its gonna end its gonna end after the birth scene wen bella opens her eyes as a newborn

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
After seeing Harry potter 7 part 1 and how it ended I have come up with the end of BD part 1. I bet it's going to end when Bella throws up the fountain of blood before she gives birth to Renesmee. The birth scene will start part 2. Anyone agree with me???

Nicole Cullen said:
Love breaking dawn! I aonder how they will split the movie. Hope its as good as the book
If that's how it ends I will have a spazz attack with eagerness and anxiety.

Kara said:
i actually no how its gonna end its gonna end after the birth scene wen bella opens her eyes as a newborn

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
After seeing Harry potter 7 part 1 and how it ended I have come up with the end of BD part 1. I bet it's going to end when Bella throws up the fountain of blood before she gives birth to Renesmee. The birth scene will start part 2. Anyone agree with me???

Nicole Cullen said:
Love breaking dawn! I aonder how they will split the movie. Hope its as good as the book
my 2nd fav book is either twilight or midnight sun
my 3rd is eclipse 
and i h8 new moon it made me cry in school after my 4th time reading it and i didnt cry wen he left i cried wen he proposed
but new moon the movies pretty good
i cant wait until breaking dawn
ill probably have a new fav movie after i c it
i <3 all the movies so much its hard 2 decide which is best 
but probly eclipse 
my fav is probaly gonna change wen breaking dawn c*** out
breaking dawn-book and eclipse-movie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...