I thought it would be funny to start a thread about how we know were addicted.

You get a paper cut and think you would a bad vampire's girlfriend(this happened today at work.)

You buy every magazine that even mentions Twilight.

You listen to the auto books when you go to bed at night.

Twilight is the first thing you look up on the computer.

You yelled at your dad for talking during the New Moon trailor.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol wow can't believe i've read the books 11 times so far i can't get enough of it, i buy nearly every magazine cover , i'd even go as far to say im going to buy a twilight duvet cover (lol) but yeah love the series .
when everything you hear reminds you of twilight :) and i really mean everything...:) its crazy but once my friends were talking about soccer or something and then they mentioned someone who's called mike..:) and i was thinking they were talking about twilight :)
1.All you listen to is the soundtrack to Twilight and New Moon (me)
2.You know the names of every single cast member and their every move (me)
3.You've watched Twilight 5 times and New Moon about 15. (me)
4. You know New Moon word for word and move for move after watching 15 times. (me)
5. You post to blogs uncontrollably about the Twilight cast. (me)
6. You go as far as getting a Quileute Nation resort brochure and make friends with the manager (me. just happened, he's a cool guy)
7. Bought a limited edition Quileute nation sweatshirt made by someone of the tribe (me)
8. You buy someone a red velvet birthday cake when you knew they wanted chocolate (me. Taylor's favorite)
9. Your dreams, thoughts, and sayings are Twilight.
10. You quickly turn your head in the direction after hearing someone call their kid "Bella" or "Jacob"
11. I listen to the audio books, I'm on Breaking Dawn.
12. You kick everyone out the room when you watch Twilight or New Moon.

Yeah...I'm obsessed.
I knew i was addicted when instead of facebook being the one thing i do on the computer it became TWIFANS allll the time
haha totally agree with every single one of them reasons lolz and i definatly think you know your addicted when you watch films because you think it will be good because it has twilight actors in it x
When you think about twilight non stop
have read the book 5 times just about to start the 6th
would love to watch the movies again for 6-7 time but tv not working
have order the audio books to listen to in the car
have order the movie cover version of the books
and pre order movie companion
your computer is cover in twilight images from desktop to persona
I knew I was addicted when i perceived these symptoms
Subconsciousness
Sleeplessness
disinterest in normal issues
paranormal ideas
EDWARD mania
talk with anyone who has read twilight
Twilight in everything
Haha me too LOL

BeLlA mErIaH bLAcK cUlLeN said:
I knew i was addicted when instead of facebook being the one thing i do on the computer it became TWIFANS allll the time
Me Too!!!!

TwiORdiE said:
Haha me too LOL

BeLlA mErIaH bLAcK cUlLeN said:
lol i do all of this. I also have a twilight shrine in my room, complete with the books (of course), 2 copies each of the movies, 2 sets of The Twilight Journals, The Movie Companions, merchandise such as bags, keyrings, badges etc, Edward Cullen Puzzle, Twilight the Board Game, New Moon the Board Game, The 'unofficial' Twilight companion, Twilight Directors Notebook, 2 New Moon Calendars, Twilight soundtrack, New Moon soundtrack and more. The rest of my room (the walls lol) are covered, and i mean COVERED in posters (really, its so hard for me to find places to put the new posters. i'm going to have to start using the ceiling soon; no joke) of anything related to Twilight, well they are all posters of the cast and promotional posters mainly, but there are some of the bands in the movies for eg. Paramore, The Killers, Death Cab For Cutie, Muse etc. Any magazine that has ANYTHING twilight related in them: i buy. Usually, I'll be at the newsagency and flick through the magazines just to see if there is anything interesting (AKA - twilight related lol) in them. If not, I'm not wasting my money on them. bahahaha just thought I'd have my say =)
I know cause when somebody says edward, jacob, twilight, bella,...
I just smile, and hear what they are saying!...And if they are wrong..(whitch they almost always are)..i corect them..haha
And when somebody sayis something bad about them..i get mad, argue...and once i even puched a girl..ccc..
If somebody was talking when i was in the cinnema, or when i am at home watching the movie/s i always yeld "sshhhhhh"
i know when i am addicted when i cant stop reading or thinking about it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...