I thought it would be funny to start a thread about how we know were addicted.

You get a paper cut and think you would a bad vampire's girlfriend(this happened today at work.)

You buy every magazine that even mentions Twilight.

You listen to the auto books when you go to bed at night.

Twilight is the first thing you look up on the computer.

You yelled at your dad for talking during the New Moon trailor.

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i knew i was obssessd when i hid my pocket edwrad in my underware drawer so no one could find it and steal it
YOU BUY A BOOK CALLED TWILIGHT FOR 50 CENTS AT A YARD SALE THEN PROCEED TOREAD FOUR BOOKS NONE STOP FOUR BOOKS IN FOURD AYS AND THEN MOVIE TWILIGHT ON THE FIFTH DAY
When your college tutors actively metion anytthing twi-lated to get your attention and bribe you with the movie posters :D
i know it when someone says edward or jacob around me and i start laughing and smiling the whole time.
I've read the books 6 times so far, and lol i always buy a magazine with anything twilight related .
i was at the theaters for harry potter six, and the new moon trailer came on, and i almost hyperventalated. i was at the hospitol one time and a doctor walked by and i accidently said "carlisle's better"
OMG, don't get me started!!!:)))) I had tears in my eyes when I saw the New Moon trailer. To this day, I get an unbelievable rush of excitement each time I watch it. The outfits I wear outside work are mostly ''Bella outfits'', the same clothes she wears in the movies. I'll be at the advanced showing of New Moon on the 19th, already have my ticket. At home, I have 2 copies of the Twilight DVD: a regular one, to watch in my bedroom, and a blu-ray one, to watch in our family room. Also have the movie on my Ipod, watched it numerous times. I also keep extra copies of the DVD and the books at my parents house for when I visit there. And that is just the beginning, lol!!!
When I saw the newest new moon trailer i had tears in my eyes and i was shaking
lol i want to visit washington state especially forks and the Quileute Reservation at La Push even though i'm all the way down under in New Zealand.
lol i've been wearing some clothes/ outfits similar to what bella wears this past winter (im from nz) im really digging twilight and can't wait for New Moon.

Bunny said:
OMG, don't get me started!!!:)))) I had tears in my eyes when I saw the New Moon trailer. To this day, I get an unbelievable rush of excitement each time I watch it. The outfits I wear outside work are mostly ''Bella outfits'', the same clothes she wears in the movies. I'll be at the advanced showing of New Moon on the 19th, already have my ticket. At home, I have 2 copies of the Twilight DVD: a regular one, to watch in my bedroom, and a blu-ray one, to watch in our family room. Also have the movie on my Ipod, watched it numerous times. I also keep extra copies of the DVD and the books at my parents house for when I visit there. And that is just the beginning, lol!!!
Seriously!!! i kno i'm obsessed because my fiance and I just bought a house and we have 2 extra rooms with no kids and I had to have one of them as my Twilight room! because im not aloud anything Twilight related in our Bedroom! so now I buy everything Twilight related and pretty soon im gonna have to take over his spare bedroom!! Lol
i know am addicted when :
the audio books are always playing in my ipod.
i have all 4 books in three difent languages
i find myself saiying twilight quotes to my boyfriend
bella's drees is my hallowen costume

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...