I thought it would be funny to start a thread about how we know were addicted.

You get a paper cut and think you would a bad vampire's girlfriend(this happened today at work.)

You buy every magazine that even mentions Twilight.

You listen to the auto books when you go to bed at night.

Twilight is the first thing you look up on the computer.

You yelled at your dad for talking during the New Moon trailor.

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When we hyperventalate when the trailors come on

& when we yell at people who talk during the movie .
i've read every book 12 times and am trying desperately not to restart the series.
i watched the New Moon trailor with my sisters and screamed so badly, my dad banned the watching of anything twilight from the house. :(
i go on a site called fanfiction.net and read the stories people somehow find time to make up and put on there.
-including everything from Vamp-swap, all-human, and all-vamp stories to after breaking dawn, how they wanted the books to go, and imprint stories.
i even find the time to write my own stories.
Don't hate it, till you try it!!
god, I'm addicted.
without twilight in my life, i would be laying around with nothing to do instead of occupying all of my free time on the internet or with my nose in an amazing book!

Oh, and if you haven't read 'The Host', less of a plot because it's only one book and definitely could have been expanded on, but still an amazing book about Alien Planets and the Earth being taken over and then a not so physical fight to set it free. Full of Drama and romance, oh, and let's not forget these few remaining humans are fugitives with the initiative to kill anyone with reflective eyes!! (which of course means, there IS blood and stuff in it.)
or Jacob, Jasper, Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renee, Charlie. There was a little girl named Rosalie at my sister's baseball game and i totally spent the entire time playing with her. Her parents and mine are now close friends and i get to babysit!!!

Kt said:
You start using quotes from the movie in your everyday life.
You hear the name Edward and you can't help but smile.
when someone says something. then you twist it to something twilight related. every1 thinks im wierd these days because i always turning everything into twilight.and when you have pillows,posters,necklaces,and your massive 20hands tall mirror is covered in twilight collages. hmmm....
-I watch the Twilight DVD 3 times a month and New Moon DVD 3 times a month, so basically every month I am always watching these moves. I even have the movies downloaded in my iPod so I get to watch them on my train ride coming home from work!
-I listen to the soundtrack and score of all three movies when I workout
-Every few days I go back to re-reading certain scenes in Breaking Dawn, more specifically the wedding and honeymoon scenes. Though, I find that I just can't stop at those scenes. I need to continue reading the rest of the book till I am finished with it. Then I go back to reading it again the next following months :)
-The whole side of one of the walls in bedroom is covered with posters of both Robert and Taylor, and I get a huge smile on my face every time I walk in to see them :)
-With every photo that I find online of Rob and Taylor, I save it in a folder on my computer
-My screen saver is full of Bella & Edward pictures
-Seven folders on my computer are all things Twilight (pics of the actors, pics form the movies, graphics, etc)
-I hear songs on the radio that remind me of Edward and Bella
-I get excited when anything related to the Twilight Saga is mentioned on a TV show
-I go crazy seeing any Twilight actor, esp. Rob, Kristen, and Taylor, appear on a talk show
-On my facebook and youtube page, I have quotes from all of the Twilight Books
-It's killing me to wait for both Breaking Dawn movies to be released in theaters
-I don't want t think about this whole series coming to an end because the thought of it just hurts too much
-Lastly, I wish deep down in my heart I find an Edward Cullen of my own
I liked the last one.. that made me laugh. You know your obsessed when you want to beat up every one who says Twilight sux. I have deleted a lot of ppl from facebook, including family, who talked crap about Twilight.
You know you are obsessed, when you sister tells you maybe you will find somone like Rob one day and you believe her. LOL. My sister told me that when I about flipped out when I found out that Rob sang... and I YouTubed all the videos I could find where Rob was singing.. I was like SISTER.. I feel feverish and giddy.. I was that much more in love with him.. LOL so sad.
we know who that is :)

Beth Cullen said:
when you spend all your time on the computer on twifans.
when you argue with people for dissing twilight or any of the actors.
and when you constantly tell your friend that it's Kristen, not Kirsten
:D
you dream that u are bella and u are the onetelling the story. when u hear someone badmouth about twilight or stephanie myer u just want to cut their head off, and actually tell them to keep their opinions to themselves. when u have every possible tshirt made of all three movies out so far, especially of jacob or the wolf pack , lol yeah team jacob.
I knew I was addicted when...
-I have every picture i have ever seen of Robert saved on my computer AND my phone and I continue to look for more
-I bought a Twilight lunch box and I don't go to school or even work
-I'm 34 years old with a 4 year old child and have posters of Robert on my door/wall lol
-I have 2 copies of all the books so that I can lend them out but still have them on hand to read over and over.
-I spent all day and up until 5 am in the morning reading the most amazing Twlight Fan Fic I have ever read just so I could finish. Oh how I love Fifty!!!! For those of you who know what I am talking about...yeah. Fifty :D
-I read every fan fic story I can get my hands on.
-I can't count how many times I have seen Twilight and New Moon and went to see Eclipse in the theater over and over.
-I didn't just buy 1 Twilight t-shirt, but 3 and wear them constantly.
-I have made many fans of Twilight who were reluctant to read the stories or watch the movies.
-I see a chiropractic office in my area called Wolf Chiropractic and that has a picture of wolf on the sign and I smile and wonder if it's possible.....
-I have to come online to a little place called Twifans to find like minded people because even the person who talked me into getting into Twilight and those that I have shared it with can't seem to match my level of enthusiasm.

I'M OBSESSED and ROBSESSED!!!!
When i start using twilight quotes/ideas in everyday conversations, when i squee inside a liitle bit when i see the word twilight in anything (books,TV,etc.), when i hang my twilight shirts in movie order in my closet, when i learned about the Spanish Influenza epidemic in social studies and thought "i already learned this in twilight"...My friends (the non Twihards) think i'm crazy (i think they might be right sometimes) ;)
And whenever call rob "edward" i have to constanly tell my brother they are not the same person, they don't have the same name. And then i read a non twilight/vampire related book and it said "Edward Cullen" in it (as in the only edward that matters) an i was freaking out and hyperventilating i was so happy. My list seems to go on and on and on...

Katie Kaye said:
When i start using twilight quotes/ideas in everyday conversations, when i squee inside a liitle bit when i see the word twilight in anything (books,TV,etc.), when i hang my twilight shirts in movie order in my closet, when i learned about the Spanish Influenza epidemic in social studies and thought "i already learned this in twilight"...My friends (the non Twihards) think i'm crazy (i think they might be right sometimes) ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...