I thought it would be funny to start a thread about how we know were addicted.

You get a paper cut and think you would a bad vampire's girlfriend(this happened today at work.)

You buy every magazine that even mentions Twilight.

You listen to the auto books when you go to bed at night.

Twilight is the first thing you look up on the computer.

You yelled at your dad for talking during the New Moon trailor.

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am 37 and knew I was addicted when:
-I went school shopping for kids and while in Toys R Us I spotted Twilight merchandise. I got more stuff then they did that day!
-I have a life size poster of Rob Pattinson hanging in my office
-I have the regular size poster and calendar to match!
-When my husband says something stupid my reply is, "You know, Edward wouldn't say something like that!"
-I started quoting lines from the books or movies
-I had a two hour discussion with my Mom about the books and movies and now I am trying to get her addicted so we can chat more about it!
-I have pictures of Rob Pattinson as my screensaver
-I downloaded screensavers to my cell phone and ipod
-I have watched the movies so many times that I have lost count
-Wished I would have named my boys Edward, Jasper, Carlisle or Emmett
-Searching websites for where I can buy t-shirts for myself
-Actually thinking about having a bumper sticker on my car that says "I drive like a Cullen"
-Going on vacation and when the kids are asleep, pay to watch Eclipse on pay-per-view even though I saw it in the theaters.
-Rewinding certain scenes in movies to make sure I didn't miss anything
-Downloading and burning all the soundtracks to the movies
-Having extra downloaded copies of the movies on my ipod
-Going to see the re-release of Eclipse in theaters this weekend as if I never saw it before!
-Joining a forum all about Twilight! :)
When every time I see a silver Volvo as soon as I look forward to seeing Edward! :)

When every time I hear or read the name of Edward
automatically think of Edward Cullen! :)

When I realize that I buy the same clothes as Bella has wearing and I am absolutely in love with the color purple, the twilight purple you know. *lol*

When every time I'm in the hospital I think Carlisle and his beatiful golden eyes and his irresistible smile just like when he made a diagnosis of Bella in the first movie. When Carlisle came unto Bella I almost get a heart attack, he was so handsome *big smile* , and I looking for him every time at the hospitals. And I think: "I hope that he'd be really here!"

Am I crazy or what? *lol* :)
OMG, I forgot to mention few more things:

- I have pictures of Robert Pattinson and Peter Facinelli as my screensavers. :)))

- I download pictures of Robert and Peter to my computer and mobile. :)))

- "Twilight" is the magic word to me. :)))

- I would like to go visit Forks. :))))

- I joined Twifans :)))
When you start a google alerts for every word that might be associated with "Twilight." (I thought of about 20 ;])
when you have read the books 16 times like me then you folow the set as it moves across the world and has meet everyone of the actors like me
i knew i was addicted was when all i could think about is edward robert pattinson and twilight
-Every time i see a silver Volvo i scream the word "VOLVO" so loud my mom stops the car cause she thinks she is going to hit something. ( yea i always get in trouble for that....oh well. Now i got my whole family to play it is so funny!)
_You have twilight websites on your "favorites" toolbar
-Every time i hear "the climb" or "party in the USA" i automatically think of Taylor and Kristen
-Whenevr i hear the names fromthe story i automatically think of the characters.
-Whenever im in church i play the movies in my head(Yea i know thats terrible)
-I quoted the entire first movie to my cousin who is a boy on a train.(he was angry with me by the time we got off the train)
-I bought the new fragrance from bath and body works called "Twilight Woods" cause i thought it would smell like Jacob.(BTW it smells really good)
-You have the soundtrack and the Score for all of the movies on your ipod
-You have every show that had any cast member or the movie on your DVR
-Your entire room is decked out with Twilight merchandise.(My brother makes fun of me because of my room he calls it my Twilight Sanctuary
-I have a life size poster of Rob(Edward) AND Taylor(Jacob) on my door to my room
AND MANY MORE!
I thought of a few more
-When you pass a forest and look to see if there are vampires and werewolves running
-When it is thundering and lighting you think " maybe the cullens are playing baseball."
-I hit my friends(not hard) but hard enough to stop them from talking during the movie or trailer
-You have an Edward/Jacob pillow case and tell everyone your sleeping with Edward/Jacob(I have the Edward pillow case and my mom went around telling my family that i'm sleeping with Edward Cullen......I wish)
-I freak out whenever someone touches my books/movie
-Whenever I'm in Biology i think of Edward and Bella and the golden onion!
-I watch both movies every weekend and sometimes during the week( that is true i haven't missed one weekend yet where i wasn't watching Twilight or New Moon....Come on Eclipse why does it have to come out in Dec.?)
-Whenever i tell someone i'm watching a movie they already know what move i'm watching
-I saw a Silver Volvo(the same one as Edwards) in my school parking lot and was freaking out..my friends thought i was crazy....oh well i was excited!!!
That all i can thin of
When you get a paper cut and look around in case anyone is going to attack you
When, whenever anyone sais Twilight, vampire, Edward, Jasper, Emmett,... you go "What? Who?!" (This is a problem because I have a cousin called Emmett)
When you want to buy Twilight books in second hand shops even though you've got them at home because it makes you sad to see them there... all alone...WHY WOULD SOMEONE THROW THEM OUT?!
When you hiss at anyone that makes a sound while you're reading/watching Twilight
When you jump whenever you see a silver volvo
Etc., etc., etc.,...
When you sign up for biology classes hoping you'll find a gold-eyed gorgeous guy to sit next to
When the first and last thing you think about is Twilight
When you think about it every two minutes
When everything reminds you of Twilight
When you see a shop called "New Moon", squeal, and run in (it had nothing to do with Twilight...boring!)
When you can quote all of the movies and part of the books(Soon I'll know all the books by heart too!)
When you read something about vampires in your school book, and when your teacher asks you a question start going on and on about Twilight vamps(everyone stared at me in a strange way for ages)
When your sister dares you to go an hour without talking about it...and you lose
When your parents threaten you with taking away all your Twilight stuff for a week!Ahhhhh!!!
Etc etc

Mary Alice Hale said:
When, whenever anyone sais Twilight, vampire, Edward, Jasper, Emmett,... you go "What? Who?!" (This is a problem because I have a cousin called Emmett)
When you want to buy Twilight books in second hand shops even though you've got them at home because it makes you sad to see them there... all alone...WHY WOULD SOMEONE THROW THEM OUT?!
When you hiss at anyone that makes a sound while you're reading/watching Twilight
Etc., etc., etc.,...
I am in Biology this year and i freaked out because i thought the same thing, And that is harsh that your parents threatened to take your twilight stuff away!!!! If my parents took my stuff away they would ahve no where to put it becasue i have so much stuff!

Mary Alice Hale said:
When you sign up for biology hoping you'll find a gold-eyed gorgeous guy to sit next to
When the first and last thing you think about is Twilight
When you think about it every two minutes
When everything reminds you of Twilight
When you see a shop called "New Moon", squeal, and run in (it had nothing to do with Twilight...boring!)
When you can quote all of the movies and part of the books(Soon I'll know all the books by heart too!)
When you read something about vampires in your school book, and when your teacher asks you a question start going on and on about Twilight vamps(everyone stared at me in a strange way for ages)
When your sister dares you to go an hour without talking about it...and you lose
When your parents threaten you with taking away all your Twilight stuff for a week!Ahhhhh!!!
Etc etc

Mary Alice Hale said:
Etc., etc., etc.,...
I walk by a restaurant where I live that is called "Fire and Ice" and I immediately think of the chapter "Fire and Ice", which happens to be one of my most favorite chapters in the third book!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...