every conversation you have with ANY random and non random person circles back to Twilight.

You also you Edward would or wouldn't do that frequently.

Or add in more details about Twilight when you think your friend isn't doing it justice when trying to recruit newborns!!!

Views: 246

Replies to This Discussion

Im so Addicted to Twilight!!!
When your Twilight bookmark has more sites than your entire toolbar does. And before you check your email you have to go and check ALL them for any bit of little news.
lol...

you stay up untill 2:30am on Twilight forums...

[or at least i do]
haha... umm when you start comparing real life to the book....
i do that soo many times....
When you get a fever, you think that it means you're going to transform into a werewolf/shape shifter. XD That was a fun conversation.
your husband starts leaving messages on your cell phone pretending he's Edward just to get your attention...
Every love song reminds you of Bella and Edward.
Also you incorporate quotes from the book into every conversation you have!!!

loooool i do the second one A LOT! XD
When you buy your husband Edward's leather wristband and ask him to wear it!!!
When you ask the 15 year old emo guy at Hot Topic if they have the twilight band aids...lol he giggles at you and you glare and act annoyed
When real life events start sounding like they're right out of the book
When EVERYTHING can be related to twilight in some shape or form
When your parents take your books away and ground you because you almost missed your school bus since you stood up reading until 3:30 in the morning
When you start looking at the really pale kids in school and wonder if their vampires and actually consider walking up to them to ask =)
When your hand are cold and you hope you're becoming a vampire =)
I'm glad I'm not the only one!

montana said:
lol...

you stay up untill 2:30am on Twilight forums...

[or at least i do]
Is it just me? Or is anyone else perfectly fine with being pale now?!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...