every conversation you have with ANY random and non random person circles back to Twilight.

You also you Edward would or wouldn't do that frequently.

Or add in more details about Twilight when you think your friend isn't doing it justice when trying to recruit newborns!!!

Views: 231

Replies to This Discussion

When you have a specially made lion and lamb teddy bear and 11 posters
LOL! So funny you say that...I have canceled my membership at the local tanning salon...I'm embracing my paleness!!! LOL!

laura said:
Is it just me? Or is anyone else perfectly fine with being pale now?!
everytime i see a small silver volvo, i scream Edward!!
when after reading twilight before going to sleep, you finally turn off the light and then lay in bed going over the dialogue from the movies in your head word for word until you finally fall asleep.
when your entire cubicle at work is covered in twilight pictures that your co-workers have bought for you because they know about your obsession.
when you only ever order mushroom ravioli or eggs when you go out to eat.
when your outraged in the burger king drive through because they are out of eclipse toys and give you marmaduke instead.
when you decide to start a new womens softball team and want to name it team edward
when you really want to share your twilight books so your friends can share in your obsession, but you just can't bare to part with them for that length of time.
when you are already contemplating driving to Louisianna or Vancouver to catch a glimpse of BD filming, and you're asking your friends to contribute to the "send me to the set" fund by placing a change jar on your desk
when most everyone around you not familiar with twilight thinks you absolutely lost your mind, and you dont'care
When you think about Twilight at least once a day and you think if you're ever going to get over the obsession ... :S
when you have read all the books more than 5 times and cant stop reading them even though you already know the outcome......
my name is susana and i've read the books in spanish and english more then 1 time .... IM ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT
You pretended to be sick for 2 weeks so you could miss school to watch and read twilight books and movies :D

Then when you got the pile of homework you threw a fit about how your teacher hates you Blah Blah Blah just so you didn't have to do the work, and instead you read and watched more twilight....
1. when its your birthday and almost every gift you get is something to do with twilight (guilty!) 2. whenever a trailer comes on the telly, u scream hysterically for a split second, watch it with so much attention that if somebody so much as sneezes, u glare at them to be quiet on pain of death, and then once its over, you scream again, jumping around the room and clapping your hands (guilty!) 3. when you hear someone mention twilight, you bounce up and down in your seat making hysterical squeaking noises, no matter where you are (guilty!) 4. when you see a poster of a character for the first time on a bilboard around town, you scream oh my god whilst pointing, and then whenever you see it after that you say hello to the character(s), like they're real (guilty! And sometimes i really do think they actualy exist) 5. when you mention it one of your friends sighs and rolls their eyes (guilty!) 6. if you see a magazine with a twilight special edition, or an interview with a cast member, or a poster you beg ur mum to buy it for you (guilty! Once my mum nipped out to get some bread and milk, and came back with a copy of Latest's twilight edition and dropped it on my lap as i was sat in front of the tv in my pyjamas. I stared at it for about a millisecond then screamed and hugged it then repeatedly thanked my mum for about an hour afterwards) 7. You hav a mug with jacob on it that you use so much to drink tea out of that the inside is stained. And if ur mum brings you a cup of tea that isn't in ur jacob mug u ask why. (guilty!) 8. When u can't wait for ur wallpaper to be taken down in ur bedroom (finally) so u can cover the walls in posters (guilty!) 9. When u daydream about it all the time. And when u play imaginary games at night when ur waiting to go to sleep, that involves u being in The Twilight Saga. (guilty!) 10. When you talk to the characters in ur head, or sometimes aloud (when ur in the shower or in bed at night) like they are real people (guilty! And sometimes i really do get lost inside my head so much that i believe for a split second of insanity that the whole saga actualy exists) ok now i read this, i realise that i actually am obsessed with twilight (OTD) and everything to do with it :)
1. when its your birthday and almost every gift you get is something to do with twilight (guilty!) 2. whenever a trailer comes on the telly, u scream hysterically for a split second, watch it with so much attention that if somebody so much as sneezes, u glare at them to be quiet on pain of death, and then once its over, you scream again, jumping around the room and clapping your hands (guilty!) 3. when you hear someone mention twilight, you bounce up and down in your seat making hysterical squeaking noises, no matter where you are (guilty!) 4. when you see a poster of a character for the first time on a bilboard around town, you scream oh my god whilst pointing, and then whenever you see it after that you say hello to the character(s), like they're real (guilty! And sometimes i really do think they actualy exist) 5. when you mention it one of your friends sighs and rolls their eyes (guilty!) 6. if you see a magazine with a twilight special edition, or an interview with a cast member, or a poster you beg ur mum to buy it for you (guilty! Once my mum nipped out to get some bread and milk, and came back with a copy of Latest's twilight edition and dropped it on my lap as i was sat in front of the tv in my pyjamas. I stared at it for about a millisecond then screamed and hugged it then repeatedly thanked my mum for about an hour afterwards) 7. You hav a mug with jacob on it that you use so much to drink tea out of that the inside is stained. And if ur mum brings you a cup of tea that isn't in ur jacob mug u ask why. (guilty!) 8. When u can't wait for ur wallpaper to be taken down in ur bedroom (finally) so u can cover the walls in posters (guilty!) 9. When u daydream about it all the time. And when u play imaginary games at night when ur waiting to go to sleep, that involves u being in The Twilight Saga. (guilty!) 10. When you talk to the characters in ur head, or sometimes aloud (when ur in the shower or in bed at night) like they are real people (guilty! And sometimes i really do get lost inside my head so much that i believe for a split second of insanity that the whole saga actualy exists) ok now i read this, i realise that i actually am obsessed with twilight (OTD) and everything to do with it :)
When your 23 month old and 3 y/o girls knows who Edward is...(So true in my house
im am so addicted to twilight i have read all the books a bunch of times that my dad calls me werido and my mate things im way to crazy shes crazy
when you go to bed you look at the posters of them and give them a kiss good night when u fantasise about them and when ever one of your mates say the smallest thing about it you put your self in to what they were talking about

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...