every conversation you have with ANY random and non random person circles back to Twilight.

You also you Edward would or wouldn't do that frequently.

Or add in more details about Twilight when you think your friend isn't doing it justice when trying to recruit newborns!!!

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

When you dream about Twilight all day
When you sign up for a fansite
When you can't read books that aren't wrote by Miss Meyer
When you can't sleep without reading a bit of the book
When your best friends are the ones you met in forums
When you spend all your money buying Twilight Things
When you catch a plane to a country that stays miles away just so see your favourite actors
When your friends stop talking to you
When your real friends that dont read start reading Twilight just to keep up
When you dress like Bella
When you start to act like characters from the book
When you spend your phylosophy lessons doing Twilight Games with your friends (at least you don't sleep)
When you take your Twilight Books everywhere
When you ask your dad to give you a Volvo for your Sweet Sixteen Birthday (a porshe is too expensive)
When you only calm down if you read Twilight or think about a character
When you are in the street and you listen to a Twilight song coming out of a very scary old drunky bar an you get in, sing it and scream once it ends (true story)
When before an exam you think in Edward (instead of thinking in the exam) so that you can be calm
When you are in class looking to the window and saying ALL the movie quotes while your teacher is sauong a bunch of crap about Hitler or something like that
When you see the movie so many times you will have to buy a new DVD cuse the first one is broke
When you name your dogs after the Cullens
When your friends start to call you Jessica Cullen instead of Jessica Martins
When you dream about something related to the serie
When you marry a man named Cullen just so you can get that name too
When you start to hate peope around you just because they dont read Twilight

When you find yourself making a list of things so that you know how you are addicted....

I do all (havent done the marriage thing.... yet) that! XD
When you win a contest and the prize you choose is to go cliff diving even if you are acrophobic (I LOVED IT)
When your all family reads Twilight cuse you are always talking about it (proud of it :D)
When you are proud of knowing how to ride a motorcycle
When you stop seeing TV
When you loose your cell phone
When your last ringtone was Edward's voice saying: You are my life now
When you incorpore the vampire emoticon in your signature (vampire emoticon is this one btw {:[ )
When your friends start to call you Jessica Cullen instead of Jessica Martins
When you go make a new identity card and instead of signing Jessica Martins you sign Jessica Cullen and have to do it all over again
When you go work in your holidays even if you have to study for the exams so that you can afford Twilight Stuff
When you spend all your money buying Twilight Things
When you ask your dad you find you a motorcycle like Jacob's
When you bit your tongue so that you can feel the blood
When you decide to go to medical school so that you can be like Carlisle
I know I am addicted to Twilight because during love making with my husband I called him Edward.(Now he thinks I am having an affair.lol(that was hard to explain)
I so do this!!!!!!

Cali Twilighter said:
When your Twilight bookmark has more sites than your entire toolbar does. And before you check your email you have to go and check ALL them for any bit of little news.
I know I'm obsessed with Twilight because...
I can't seem to get the DVD out of the DVD player.
My Netflix account hasn't seen any movement since Twilight came out on DVD
I really do think of vampires playing baseball whenever I hear thunder
I dream of Robert Pattinson every night, and I write it down so I won't forget
I can't make myself stop cyber stalking Robert Pattinson
I refer to all the characters of Twilight as though they are real people... cause they are
I read the books over and over
The first thinks I do when I turn on my computer is look through my pics of Rob
I have 12 fansites dedicated to Twilight, which I visit everyday
My two besties are women I met talking about Twilight
I find a man who likes Twilight incredibly attractive
I spend hours contemplating Twilight to anyone who will listen
I listen to music that reminds me of different characters
I randomly quote lines from Twilight to unsuspecting people
I could go on, but I need to go watch Twilight
When your 3 year old son knows who Edward is in every picture you pull up on the internet and thinks all vampires are named Edward!
That is too funny! I almost did the same thing!

CanadianLady said:
I know I am addicted to Twilight because during love making with my husband I called him Edward.(Now he thinks I am having an affair.lol(that was hard to explain)
you walk around with your Ipod on all the time either listening to the soundtrack, Podcasts about Twilight or Rob, or watching the movie (even at work!)

you contemplate naming your child or new pet after one of the characters

you chuckle at things innapropriately because something or someone reminded you of Twilight or you were zoning out to begin with and just thinking about it

you walk around in a daze because you have spent 18 hours a day reading a book and/or staring at a computer screen for more Twilight info/pics/video

you wonder if your dog is really a dog and not a shape shifter

you have as many pictures of Edward or Rob on your PC as you do of your family and your Wallpaper is him and no longer your children

you contemplate getting a better cell phone with better internet capabilities to keep track of your twilight groups instead of drawing more attention to your illegal internet usage at work

you want all your close friends to read the Twilight Saga so they don't think you're crazy anymore

you try to get your friend interested in Jacob because she's making lewd comments about Edward's pictures and you're getting upset

you yell at your son to get his attention and realize that his name isn't Edward and that's why he's not responding to you

you start driving like Edward

you have no desire to tan anymore

you think that it would be perfectly fine for a 34 year old woman to date a 23 year old man-it's not as bad as the age difference between Ashton and Demi!

-I'm guilty of all of these, and more!
LOL!!!!
i am totally addicted! everyone around me knows it too
you walk around with your Ipod on all the time either listening to the soundtrack, Podcasts about Twilight or Rob, or watching the movie (even at work!) ---- i only listen to the twilight soundtrack that i made... it is the orginal soundrack and some of the songs from stephanie meyers web site

you chuckle at things innapropriately because something or someone reminded you of Twilight or you were zoning out to begin with and just thinking about it -- ALL THE TIME

you walk around in a daze because you have spent 18 hours a day reading a book and/or staring at a computer screen for more Twilight info/pics/video -- I DO THIS 2

you have as many pictures of Edward or Rob on your PC as you do of your family and your Wallpaper is him and no longer your children -- I HAVE 250 PICTURES OF TWILIGHT SAGA AND MAYB 30 OF MY KIDS (I PUT THE KIDS ON DISCS)

you contemplate getting a better cell phone with better internet capabilities to keep track of your twilight groups instead of drawing more attention to your illegal internet usage at work -- CANT FIND A JOB, CAN I GET ONE THAT RELATES TO TWILIGHT - BEING I AM ON TWILIGHT SITES ALL DAY???

you want all your close friends to read the Twilight Saga so they don't think you're crazy anymore - YES GOT THEM TO DO IT BUT THEY ARE NOT OBSSESSED LIKE I AM

you start driving like Edward - ALWAYS HAVE THO

you have no desire to tan anymore

you think that it would be perfectly fine for a 34 year old woman to date a 23 year old man-it's not as bad as the age difference between Ashton and Demi! - THO I WOULD RATHER EDWARD OVER ROB... TEN HE WOULD TECHNICALLY BE OLDER THAN ME!

-I'm guilty of all of these, and more

- YELL EMMETT WHEN EVER I SEE A JEEP REMOTLY CLOS TO HIS
- WISH I HAD ALICE WITH ME TO HELP ME WITH THE FUTURE
- WISH I HAD JASPER WITH ME WHEN I NEED SOMEONE TO CALM ME
- HAVE ASKED MY DAUGHTER TO FIND CARLISLE FOR ME WHEN MY DR WAS ANNOYING ME

and so on...
IF you stare at edward/ jacob posters every day
IF you read the series at least five times
IF you googled the adrenaline rush (guilty)
IF you watch the new moon trailer again and again and again and again, well you get the idea. (once again guilty)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...