You know ur addicted to twilight when...

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When....Your husband asks.."Do you want me to pretend to be a vampire tonight?" just before we are going to bed...LOL
You know you are addicted to twilight when you want to buy non prescription crimson contact lenses just to see how you would look as a newborn
You know that you're addicted to Twilight when...
you leave the window open at night to see if edward will come
The first and last things I do everyday is check the websites for anything new......
I wear Twilight and Runs With Vampires bracelets every day and have no intention of taking them off
I've lost count of how many times I've watched the DVD
My calendar at work has the countdown to 11/20 in every square
I can't read anything else except the 4 books (and midnight sun online) over and over.
I know no man could ever even come close to being as perfect as Edward.
on halloween u and ur frined start jumping about cos not only is it a full moon but its halloween aswell so the vampires and werewolves are coming out! and for ur tea ur given garlic bread but garlic kills vampires so u dont eat it cos u want the cullens to come visit and u go searching for them whilst ur trick or treating!
when your a member of this website............lol
u call ur dog a wearwolf respond to the name bella more than ur real name
You want to buy washing powder and fabric softener because they are called 'Twilight Sensations'
When every time you read the tea sachet and it says Rainforest, you think of Zafrina and the rest of her coven.
u talk about robz hair??? lol kool :)

Sydney Gillis said:
You know your addicted to twilight that you bought more then one copy of twilight so you could have all the covers ( Cullens, Edward and Bella, Apple)

Your know your addicted to twilight when you go to the bathroom or your forced to eat something you don't like you think if I wa a vampire I wouldn't have to do this.

You know your obessed when you don't talk to a friend for a numerous amount of days b.c you heard she checked out a twilight hate site ( cant beleive there r sites like tht!!)

You know your addicted to twilight when your joyous because you tripped and hurt yourself and now have one more thing in common with bella.

You know your addicted to twilight when you pretty much mame your younger sibling for scratching one of your posters.

You know your addicted to twilight when you sit in class with your crush sitting in front of you and you discrstly throw glitter at him so he'll be acceptable to date.

You know your addicted to twilight when you name you sea-monkeys after all twilight charactors and even though they all look the exact same you can tell them apart.

You know your addicted to twilight when even at school you have a file for twilight photos and twilight sites on your favourites.

You know your addicted to twilight when you get booted from the supper table because you won't shut up about Rob's hair.

You know your addicted to twilight when your teachers know who to turn to if they want to see what all the twilight hub-bub is about.

~These are a few amoung many that has happened to me!! Enjoy!!~
You check the Twifans website every ten minutes for updates on Twilight!:)
you almost pegged me!! lol

Mrs.Cullen-lautner said:
You know your addicted to twilight when you have a document of pictures just for it on your computer and ipod...

You know your addicted to twilight when many off your passwords have to do with twilight

You know your addicted to twilight when you join every group,become a fan, and add every person twilight related on facebook

you know your addicted to twilight when your dream car is now a silver volvo

you knw your addicted to twilight when you want to have your liscense plate thing
CULLEN"
you know your addicted to twilight when:

1. you've read the whole series cover to cover at least three times
2. you're planning a visit to forks or wish to just because
3. at least one of your kids will have the name of a twilight character
4. you scream every time you see or hear the name 'edward'
5. everyone knows what you'll be for halloween: a vampire, of course!
6. you name your dogs bella and charlie... (like i did)
7. it's all you think about.
8. you throw a hyperfit when you see a silver volvo
9. you want Bella's truck so badly, you'd trade a Porche for it.
10. you want to be a vampire.
11. the covers of the books are your desktop, cellphone background, binder (plastic) cover, etc.
12. you start thinking 80 miles/h is slow.
13. you stalk the actors and actresses that are in the movie.
14. you start to like/watch MTV again (bc of Twilight Tuesday)
15.you go crazy when someone asks what its about, but you arent coherent because you're distracted by the thoughts.
16. you start loving the rain and cloudy days.
17. you get gold contacts.
18. you charge at someone who mentions something negatively to Twilight.
19. you start being clumsy to be like Bella.
20. you claim that you smell blood, to be like Bella.
21. you yell at people and cop an attitude when people interrupt you watching twilight related stuff on youtube.
22.you make twilight collages on your computer when your bored
23. you yell at people to be quiet when there is anything about twilight on tv.
24. you go through withdrawls if you dont check all your twilight sites at least once a day.

i relate to most of these... guess that means i need a TA meeting. (Twilighters Anonymous) LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...