You know ur addicted to twilight when...

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eres adicto a Twilight cuando en todo a tu alrededor los ves o tienes (posters pegados en las paredes de tu casa, fondo de pantalla de tu computador, cientos de memorias llenas de fotos de ellos....) cuando utilizas como nick el nombre de ellos....en fin jaja lo digo porque yo lo hago jajaja
You know you are addicted when you are age 66 and have been to see eclipse 8 times since it opened last week. This isnt me but my sister. She has taken every grandchild that she has one at a time after we went opening night. I would too if I had that many grandchildren and I live 4.5 hrs drive from her or I would have gone with her every time. I am trying to think of someone that I can take so my husband doesnt think I am crazy.
Oh she has posters, an edward umbrella, a twilight box, bella's bracelet and numerous other twilight stuff. She says this is the most fun she has had in many years.
Mr. E. Cullen totally agree!
you know your addicted to Twilight when you boyfriend lets his hair grow out for the first time in life (bouffant style).

also... you know your addicated to twilight when you start a fight wihtyour boyfriend b/c he doesnt love you the way Edward loves Bella! LMAO!
tienes toda la razon jaja

Mariana said:
Mr. E. Cullen totally agree!
you know your addicted to Twilight when you boyfriend lets his hair grow out for the first time in life (bouffant style).

also... you know your addicated to twilight when you start a fight wihtyour boyfriend b/c he doesnt love you the way Edward loves Bella! LMAO!
You know ur addicted to twilight when...
You Compare People With The Cullens.
LOL .... I have done ALL of these things and I am SO GLAD that I'm not the only one.

Carol S. said:
You know you're addicted to Twilight when:
1. You say all the lines of the movie before Bella does.
2. You're 60 years old and you take an unusual interest in the rock bands on the soundtrack recordings.
3. You surf the movie channels until 4 am to see if Twilight is on.
4. At 4 am you give up surfing and order Twilight on demand.
5. You buy all the CD's Muse has recorded.
6. You constantly Google Robert Pattinson's name.
7. You wish you could be a vampire and never die.
Yes to ALL!!

Chauntel Machin said:
you know your addicted to twilight when:

1. you've read the whole series cover to cover at least three times
2. you're planning a visit to forks or wish to just because
3. at least one of your kids will have the name of a twilight character
4. you scream every time you see or hear the name 'edward'
5. everyone knows what you'll be for halloween: a vampire, of course!
6. you name your dogs bella and charlie... (like i did)
7. it's all you think about.
8. you throw a hyperfit when you see a silver volvo
9. you want Bella's truck so badly, you'd trade a Porche for it.
10. you want to be a vampire.
11. the covers of the books are your desktop, cellphone background, binder (plastic) cover, etc.
12. you start thinking 80 miles/h is slow.
13. you stalk the actors and actresses that are in the movie.
14. you start to like/watch MTV again (bc of Twilight Tuesday)
15.you go crazy when someone asks what its about, but you arent coherent because you're distracted by the thoughts.
16. you start loving the rain and cloudy days.
17. you get gold contacts.
18. you charge at someone who mentions something negatively to Twilight.
19. you start being clumsy to be like Bella.
20. you claim that you smell blood, to be like Bella.
21. you yell at people and cop an attitude when people interrupt you watching twilight related stuff on youtube.
22.you make twilight collages on your computer when your bored
23. you yell at people to be quiet when there is anything about twilight on tv.
24. you go through withdrawls if you dont check all your twilight sites at least once a day.

i relate to most of these... guess that means i need a TA meeting. (Twilighters Anonymous) LOL
-You know your addicted to Twlight when you realize you could talk about it for hours, & when you do, You never get bored with it.
-You go Taylor Lautner Stalking
-Your Birthday & Christmas list is Twilight accessories.
-You own 6 shirts and still aren't satisfied
-You have posters all over your room
-You own a "Jacob" blanket
You know when your addicted when you want to start living Bellas life like moving to Forks and buying a orange chevy truck....and also when you Start dreaming about Robert Pattinson which i do most nights!!
(and i know what all the book covers mean, i am obessed!!) Love you Robert forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
I totally agree with everything you have listed i react in all them ways i should join TA to!!
i am so relieved. I was beginning to think i was the only one. . . I love u guys! I agree with EVERYTHING mentioned above, well nearly, u can exclude everything to do with edward, coz i'm team jacob, but i do scream VOLVO, when i see one, even if it isn't silver. And i do squeal hysterically if i see a pic of him or anyone else from the world of twilight for that matter, or anything like that. *happy sigh of utmost tranquility* i love everything twilight, and i want to be all ur friends! X :) ps i'm treated for OCD (obbsessive cullen disorder), OTD (obbsessive twihard disorder) and OJD (obbsessive jacob disorder). .1
You know you're addicted to Twilight when you freak out every time a Volvo pops up the your rearview mirror (which has actually been happening to me a lot lately).

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you name your puppy Bella Marie.

you know you're addicted to Twilight when you literally throw a feather party with your TwiFriends by ripping (if not biting) open a pillow.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when your iPod starts becoming a Twilight freak by itself by shuffling Twilight songs only

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you can't stop thinking of ways to improve the Twilight style of your room.

you know you're addicted to Twilight when you are the one in the class that the Twilight Freak teacher turns to for all the updates on the movies

you know you're addicted to Twilight when you sleep in Bella's bedset every night.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you're opening your new New Moon calender from Borders and you literally end up getting a papercut in the process.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you throw the book at the wall when (do i dare say it) Edward leaves..

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you go off and listen to all the music from all the bands that are on the Twilight soundtracks.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you make wishes on the moon when it's either full, or crescent and golden. or when Bella shoots across the sky *smiles*

You know you're addicted to Twilight (and it's stalking you) when, two houses in a row...Bella's red chevy pick-up from 53 lives right down the road. TWO COMMUNITIES IN A ROW.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you buy the $50 perfume and only use it on major Twilight events.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you have a whole entire three shelves (and counting) dedicated to the story.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you end up having TOO many posters and end up sticking them on your mom's wall because you have nowhere else to put them.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you own a total of five different Twilight calendars.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you feel safe a protected and at peace when you think of Edward.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you literally have over 2,000 screencaptions and pictures related to Twilight on your iPod.

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you become obsessed with penguins (inspired by Edward's quote in Eclipse which wasn't in the movie: "Penguins. Lovely." )

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you text your friends every night before bed: "Goodnight. Don't let the bad vamps bite. I wish I may I wish I might, that Edward and Bella be in our dreams tonight. "

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you have magnets covering a good portion of your refridgrator along with a countdown to Breaking Dawn. (already)

You know you're addicted to Twilight when you have at least six different fansites you check on a daily basis.

And..you know you're addicted to Twilight when you love all the characters as if they were your own family.

THIS HAS ALL HAPPENED TO ME. AND THIS ISN'T EVEN HALF OF IT.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...