You know ur addicted to twilight when...

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know that you're addicted to Twilight when your boyfriend is jelouse of a fictional vampire or a sexy shapeshifter. (no one compares to EDWARD or maybe Jacob)
When.....Your Boyfriend Knows The Only Thing he Can Get For Your Birthday Is Edward Cullen In A Box ( Life Size Cardboard Cutout That My BF Got For My Bday Tomoz!) Lol
Lol Can You Ever Be Done With A Cullen Boy.......I Dont Think So Lol :P

Beverley said:
lol, when you are done with it, i'll take it off your hands!!

Genna Cullen said:
When.....Your Boyfriend Knows The Only Thing he Can Get For Your Birthday Is Edward Cullen In A Box ( Life Size Cardboard Cutout That My BF Got For My Bday Tomoz!) Lol
you get excited every time you see a silver volvo
You know you're addicted to Twilight when you dumped glitter on your BF

You know you're addicted to Twilight when u cried while reading New Moon

You know you're addicted to Twilight if u have or want to change your last name to Cullen

You know you're addicted to Twilight if you wear glitter all over your body when it's sunny

You can't go more than one hour of conciousness without thinking about Twilight

You understand the book covers of the series

lol these are all i can think of right now but i know more XD

with <3
Alice Cullen
You know your addicted to twilight when you have a document of pictures just for it on your computer and ipod...

You know your addicted to twilight when many off your passwords have to do with twilight

You know your addicted to twilight when you join every group,become a fan, and add every person twilight related on facebook

you know your addicted to twilight when your dream car is now a silver volvo

you knw your addicted to twilight when you want to have your liscense plate thing
CULLEN"
when...you tell your husband to be carefull cause his wife is falling in love with a vampire!! hahaha!!! He just looked at me like: Babe, you're crazy!!
Beverley--------

When someone tells you they love the saga too, and you get all overexcited and they slowly back away looking at you like you are crazy.

I've done that one at least 10 times. LOL
You know your addicted to twilight that you bought more then one copy of twilight so you could have all the covers ( Cullens, Edward and Bella, Apple)

Your know your addicted to twilight when you go to the bathroom or your forced to eat something you don't like you think if I wa a vampire I wouldn't have to do this.

You know your obessed when you don't talk to a friend for a numerous amount of days b.c you heard she checked out a twilight hate site ( cant beleive there r sites like tht!!)

You know your addicted to twilight when your joyous because you tripped and hurt yourself and now have one more thing in common with bella.

You know your addicted to twilight when you pretty much mame your younger sibling for scratching one of your posters.

You know your addicted to twilight when you sit in class with your crush sitting in front of you and you discrstly throw glitter at him so he'll be acceptable to date.

You know your addicted to twilight when you name you sea-monkeys after all twilight charactors and even though they all look the exact same you can tell them apart.

You know your addicted to twilight when even at school you have a file for twilight photos and twilight sites on your favourites.

You know your addicted to twilight when you get booted from the supper table because you won't shut up about Rob's hair.

You know your addicted to twilight when your teachers know who to turn to if they want to see what all the twilight hub-bub is about.

~These are a few amoung many that has happened to me!! Enjoy!!~
When everything you do reminds you of twilight!
You know your addictied to Twilight when your sister comes outside in the cold snow with her head wet and u reply " You better get inside before u catch NEW MOON"
( this really did happen to me...lol)
you know ur addicted to twilight when u've read the series more than 5 times.

you now ur addicted to twilight when you bedroom looks like you've entered the Twilight Saga
You know your brainwashed by Twilight if...(This only applies to rabid Twitards (Twifans), to those sensible fans this is not mean to offend you in any way. (Though i have to say, if you are sensible, why like the book?).

1) You attack people who disagree with your opinions
2) You prefer a stalking, abusive boyfriend to a normal guy who does will not rape you (Having sex with a girl who's passed out and breaking bones and hurting her a lot through the process is not romantic, it's called rape)
3) You deny the fact that Stephenie Meyer is a horrible writer and Stephen King is awesome
4) You make a religion based on Twilight
5) You would pay for a movie that would do a better job putting you to sleep than entertain
6) You stay up late at night waiting and looking for your stalker
7) You think these things that Stephenie Meyer has created are Vampires
8) You copy Isabella in hope that your stalker will come and catch you in one of your "clumsy" falls
9) You deny that Robert Pattison thinks Stephenie Meyer is mad (He said it on an interview for gods sake!)
10) You deny that Breaking Dawn should be re-named Breaking Fail
11) You deny that the book is crap and has very little semblance of plot
12) You only read Twilight because you want to get rid of Isabella and replace her with yourself
13) You think that people who dont like Twilight are boys who dont like romance or drama
14) At this point in time you probably hate me or at least are annoyed, if you are then i've done my job of being a troll

BEFORE YOU RESPOND READ THIS:

I have read all Twilight books so far, the first just to see what it was (I thought it was crap), the second i was hoping it would get better (it didn't), the other two just to know what im talking about when im trolling fan forums (like now). I saw the movie because my friend is a Twitard (I have tried many times to get her off it, it's working, albeit very slowly) who wanted someone to come along with her(Too bad i had a free day).

COMMENCE WITH REPLIES! or not

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...