you get excited every time you see a silver volvo
When someone tells you they love the saga too, and you get all overexcited and they slowly back away looking at you like you are crazy.
I've done that one at least 10 times. LOL
1. all passwords for pc / mobile phone / house alarm are twilight related (1901 Edwards yob, 1918, the year Edward was changed, 20/06/1901 Edwards dob, 20/11/09 when new moon the movie is released). Its just easier to remember these dates than trivial things like your mums birthday or your wedding anniversary!
2. you read the books looking for an inspirational quote for a tattoo - but the most you can think of is "OMG I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN" and "I WISH I LIVED IN FORKS" in big black letters, on your forehead
3. when interfering old aunts ask if you have found your "knight in shining armour" yet, you quickly reply with "I don't want a knight in shining armour, I want a vampire in a shiny Volvo"
4. when you find yourself saying "..umm it's a twilight thing, you wouldn't understand" on a regular basis as the non-twilighters you encounter have no clue why you grin when you hear clair de lune, or talk to someone called Edward, or why you are extremely helpful to the guy who called your office cos his name was Cullen!
5. when you tell friends you love Edward and they reply with "Remember that he is a vampire and a fictional one at that" you actually visualise yourself ripping their head off for ruining your fantasy!