You know ur addicted to twilight when...

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you stay up until 5:00am reading all of these and smiling like an idiot because there hasn't been one that hasn't happened to you. (I am so guilty of this. Lol.)
ok, you know you're addicted to Twilight when....

1. you call out of work to see the midnight show,

2. figure out a way not to be seen (since you may be the oldest one there that does not have a child with them),

3. once you realize the media is there, run as fast as you can away from the cameras--you are so BUSTED when you return to work,

4. call off work the next day so you can see the earliest showing of the film...plus, you weren't fast enough to outrun the media, so you are going to be fired anyway...might as well make it worth it (and today you have to really analyze the details and hope against hope that Rob's abs were not airbrushed on).

5. go home and do web searches all day for new pics and interviews of/with Rob.

6. discuss every detail with your one friend who TRULY understands you and is right there with you in your obsession.
I hear you on that one but add to it....

when you are 34, shopping at Hot Topic and texting your friend and telling her tha she has got to get there too (she understands you and your obsession like no one else)!!!!

Bella G. said:
I was gonna say what the previous post said, when you simply are writing on this forum. I LOVE the series and everything related. When you 35, and shopping in hot topic for twilight items!!!
J-

I think you ROCK!!!!

I'm an old lady too!

Maybe we can be addicted together and go see the midnight showing....let's just leave our purses at home so no one figures out we are the oldest there!!!
so your on this site and you dont even like the books wow

Elliott Lawrence said:
You know your brainwashed by Twilight if...(This only applies to rabid Twitards (Twifans), to those sensible fans this is not mean to offend you in any way. (Though i have to say, if you are sensible, why like the book?).

1) You attack people who disagree with your opinions
2) You prefer a stalking, abusive boyfriend to a normal guy who does will not rape you (Having sex with a girl who's passed out and breaking bones and hurting her a lot through the process is not romantic, it's called rape)
3) You deny the fact that Stephenie Meyer is a horrible writer and Stephen King is awesome
4) You make a religion based on Twilight
5) You would pay for a movie that would do a better job putting you to sleep than entertain
6) You stay up late at night waiting and looking for your stalker
7) You think these things that Stephenie Meyer has created are Vampires
8) You copy Isabella in hope that your stalker will come and catch you in one of your "clumsy" falls
9) You deny that Robert Pattison thinks Stephenie Meyer is mad (He said it on an interview for gods sake!)
10) You deny that Breaking Dawn should be re-named Breaking Fail
11) You deny that the book is crap and has very little semblance of plot
12) You only read Twilight because you want to get rid of Isabella and replace her with yourself
13) You think that people who dont like Twilight are boys who dont like romance or drama
14) At this point in time you probably hate me or at least are annoyed, if you are then i've done my job of being a troll

BEFORE YOU RESPOND READ THIS:

I have read all Twilight books so far, the first just to see what it was (I thought it was crap), the second i was hoping it would get better (it didn't), the other two just to know what im talking about when im trolling fan forums (like now). I saw the movie because my friend is a Twitard (I have tried many times to get her off it, it's working, albeit very slowly) who wanted someone to come along with her(Too bad i had a free day).

COMMENCE WITH REPLIES! or not
Why the hale ;) are you on a twilight fan base then when you dont like the books??? (you know your addicted to twilight when u use hale instead of hell) :L

Rosalie Hale <3 said:

Elliott Lawrence said:
You know your brainwashed by Twilight if...(This only applies to rabid Twitards (Twifans), to those sensible fans this is not mean to offend you in any way. (Though i have to say, if you are sensible, why like the book?).

2) You prefer a stalking, abusive boyfriend to a normal guy who does will not rape you (Having sex with a girl who's passed out and breaking bones and hurting her a lot through the process is not romantic, it's called rape)
3) You deny the fact that Stephenie Meyer is a horrible writer and Stephen King is awesome
5) You would pay for a movie that would do a better job putting you to sleep than entertain
8) You copy Isabella in hope that your stalker will come and catch you in one of your "clumsy" falls
9) You deny that Robert Pattison thinks Stephenie Meyer is mad (He said it on an interview for gods sake!)
12) You only read Twilight because you want to get rid of Isabella and replace her with yourself
13) You think that people who dont like Twilight are boys who dont like romance or drama
14) At this point in time you probably hate me or at least are annoyed, if you are then i've done my job of being a troll

I have read all Twilight books so far, the first just to see what it was (I thought it was crap), the second i was hoping it would get better (it didn't), the other two just to know what im talking about when im trolling fan forums (like now). I saw the movie because my friend is a Twitard (I have tried many times to get her off it, it's working, albeit very slowly) who wanted someone to come along with her(Too bad i had a free day).

when u cut yourself and suck the blood to see if why vampires are so crazy about it.

when ur sat with ur team jacob friend at a football match and u dont see any of the football cos your just arguing over who is better (edward or jacob) for all of the 90 minutes of the match :) (true story)
Ha ha I so have this one.

Mrs.Cullen said:
You know your addicted to twilight when you have a document of pictures just for it on your computer and ipod...

You know you are addicted to Twilight when you come across the names: Edward, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper etc. and you sigh a happy little sigh.

You know you are addicted to Twilight when you go to a store, any store, and purchase anything with the cast or Twilight on it.

You know you are addicted to Twilight when you're 29 and have your computer room decked out with posters, pictures, bookends, and books.
1. You beg your husband to go see New Moon with you when it comes out because none of your friends where you are stationed are into the book series (I'm in the Air Force).

2. You make your best friend and your mother back home start reading the series just so you can have someone to discuss the books with.

3. You join as many Twilight forums as possible so you can meet people who are just as obsessed (or even more so) with everything Twilight.

4. You seriously think about trying to find older Twi-fans in your local area on these forums so you can have people to go see New Moon and discuss Twilight with....

5. You say to your husband one night, "Why can't you be a vampire?"....and he understands why you said that and laughs.
collect pictures of the Twilight Characters and you print the out or save them on ur computer. or you talk to ur friends bout Twilight constantly
My sentiments exactly. If you were not a Twifan you wouldn't be skimming Twilight sights.

Rosalie Hale <3 said:

Elliott Lawrence said:

When you start thinking of moving to Forks, Washington :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...