You know you're addicted to Twilight if you spend all day trying to find quizzes that you have not already done just to prove how much you know about the Saga- you find that you have done most of them ;)
1. all passwords for pc / mobile phone / house alarm are twilight related (1901 Edwards yob, 1918, the year Edward was changed, 20/06/1901 Edwards dob, 20/11/09 when new moon the movie is released). Its just easier to remember these dates than trivial things like your mums birthday or your wedding anniversary!
2. you read the books looking for an inspirational quote for a tattoo - but the most you can think of is "OMG I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN" and "I WISH I LIVED IN FORKS" in big black letters, on your forehead
3. when interfering old aunts ask if you have found your "knight in shining armour" yet, you quickly reply with "I don't want a knight in shining armour, I want a vampire in a shiny Volvo"
4. when you find yourself saying "..umm it's a twilight thing, you wouldn't understand" on a regular basis as the non-twilighters you encounter have no clue why you grin when you hear clair de lune, or talk to someone called Edward, or why you are extremely helpful to the guy who called your office cos his name was Cullen!
5. when you tell friends you love Edward and they reply with "Remember that he is a vampire and a fictional one at that" you actually visualise yourself ripping their head off for ruining your fantasy!
You know you're addicted to Twilight when you dumped glitter on your BF
You know you're addicted to Twilight when u cried while reading New Moon
You know you're addicted to Twilight if u have or want to change your last name to Cullen
You know you're addicted to Twilight if you wear glitter all over your body when it's sunny
You can't go more than one hour of conciousness without thinking about Twilight
You understand the book covers of the series
lol these are all i can think of right now but i know more XD
you know your addicted to Twilight when you suggest your husband takes a couple of days off work on the school holidays & take the kids down south to see his parents. As soon as they're gone you race inside & grab your battered copy of New Moon & start reading... again....
you have really indepth discussions with one of your fellow Twilight-Workmates & other workers think you're talking about someone you know (well, we do know the Twilight Gods & Godesses intimately dont we??)
you're asked when you get to work by a younger workmate, (whos girlfriend is into Twilight) How Edward Cullen is this morning, to which you reply "Wonderful thanks for asking"
your best friend asks you when you're going to tell your children that you're leaving their father for a Vampire....
your mobile phone ringtone is Supermassive Black H***, Edward is your wallpaper & you've color co-ordinated the phone settings so that they complement said photo of EC.
you have HEAPS of Twilight pics in a secret file on your computer, for your eyes only
you get cranky cos the town you live in doesnt have somewhere that you can get life-size cutouts of EC & co...
your felt empty inside when you finished Breaking Dawn & were convinced that Stephanie is on the brink of bringing out a 5th book, just so you can keep reading the saga. You then pick up your copy of Twilight & start reading it all over again, just in case you missed something the first, second or third time
your feel you need to guard your midnight premiere tix to New Moon & special screening of Twilight with your life
I have to go now, the above mentioned copy of New Moon awaits... Goodnight & sweet dreams