You know ur addicted to twilight when...

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know you're addicted to Twilight if you spend all day trying to find quizzes that you have not already done just to prove how much you know about the Saga- you find that you have done most of them ;)
You know you're addicted to Twilight when 24 hours seems like an eternity to be disconnected from all things Twilight. I know this first hand because I just went through it. I felt lost without reading whichever book I am on in my cycle through the series yet again, without Twitter, and without Twifans updates. I had to come home and spend over a hour catching up.
I do this too and I am always so happy when I know all the answers. There needs to be one big comprehensive twilight final exam--things you must know to finish the series. lol

Missyj said:
You know you're addicted to Twilight if you spend all day trying to find quizzes that you have not already done just to prove how much you know about the Saga- you find that you have done most of them ;)
it's all you ever talk and think about and when your family start to get annoyed with you
You know that your addicted to Twilight if you no longer want to marry your long time partner just because his surname isn't Cullen, Black, Hale or McCarty
YOU KNOW YOUR ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT IF........

.........you checked the updates from more than one TWILIGHT FANSITES, lol, and if you can't visit an internet cafe to do that you'll make sure that you'll check it online using your phone, most specially when you just want to stay at home, lol c",)...........

........you checked with your friends who just started reading the series......like what page they're already in and would warn them..."brace urself for that part" ......weeeh.....

........you can't resist looking at new pics and even the old ones, same with interviews........

........follow them in twitter,lolz.........
4. that happened to me last night and my friend was talking about having red in her hair and all I could do was stand there grinning!!

Beverley said:
1. all passwords for pc / mobile phone / house alarm are twilight related (1901 Edwards yob, 1918, the year Edward was changed, 20/06/1901 Edwards dob, 20/11/09 when new moon the movie is released). Its just easier to remember these dates than trivial things like your mums birthday or your wedding anniversary!

2. you read the books looking for an inspirational quote for a tattoo - but the most you can think of is "OMG I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN" and "I WISH I LIVED IN FORKS" in big black letters, on your forehead

3. when interfering old aunts ask if you have found your "knight in shining armour" yet, you quickly reply with "I don't want a knight in shining armour, I want a vampire in a shiny Volvo"

4. when you find yourself saying "..umm it's a twilight thing, you wouldn't understand" on a regular basis as the non-twilighters you encounter have no clue why you grin when you hear clair de lune, or talk to someone called Edward, or why you are extremely helpful to the guy who called your office cos his name was Cullen!

5. when you tell friends you love Edward and they reply with "Remember that he is a vampire and a fictional one at that" you actually visualise yourself ripping their head off for ruining your fantasy!
im reading New Moon at the moment for the second time, & I cried again.... better take tissues to the movie...

Alice Cullen said:
You know you're addicted to Twilight when you dumped glitter on your BF

You know you're addicted to Twilight when u cried while reading New Moon

You know you're addicted to Twilight if u have or want to change your last name to Cullen

You know you're addicted to Twilight if you wear glitter all over your body when it's sunny

You can't go more than one hour of conciousness without thinking about Twilight

You understand the book covers of the series

lol these are all i can think of right now but i know more XD

with <3
Alice Cullen
you know your addicted to Twilight when you suggest your husband takes a couple of days off work on the school holidays & take the kids down south to see his parents. As soon as they're gone you race inside & grab your battered copy of New Moon & start reading... again....

you have really indepth discussions with one of your fellow Twilight-Workmates & other workers think you're talking about someone you know (well, we do know the Twilight Gods & Godesses intimately dont we??)

you're asked when you get to work by a younger workmate, (whos girlfriend is into Twilight) How Edward Cullen is this morning, to which you reply "Wonderful thanks for asking"

your best friend asks you when you're going to tell your children that you're leaving their father for a Vampire....

your mobile phone ringtone is Supermassive Black H***, Edward is your wallpaper & you've color co-ordinated the phone settings so that they complement said photo of EC.

you have HEAPS of Twilight pics in a secret file on your computer, for your eyes only

you get cranky cos the town you live in doesnt have somewhere that you can get life-size cutouts of EC & co...

your felt empty inside when you finished Breaking Dawn & were convinced that Stephanie is on the brink of bringing out a 5th book, just so you can keep reading the saga. You then pick up your copy of Twilight & start reading it all over again, just in case you missed something the first, second or third time

your feel you need to guard your midnight premiere tix to New Moon & special screening of Twilight with your life

I have to go now, the above mentioned copy of New Moon awaits... Goodnight & sweet dreams
just to add to my post from last night... You also know your addicted to Twilight when you're home alone, husband & kids are away & your in bed reading the part in New Moon where Bella & Laurent are in the meadow... At the end of the chapter for some reason you decide a midnight snack would be good. You then freak yourself out by walking through the house in the dark to find something to nibble on in the kitchen, convinced that Laurent will meet you in the passage-way! shudder....

Kristie Cullen said:
you know your addicted to Twilight when you suggest your husband takes a couple of days off work on the school holidays & take the kids down south to see his parents. As soon as they're gone you race inside & grab your battered copy of New Moon & start reading... again....

you have really indepth discussions with one of your fellow Twilight-Workmates & other workers think you're talking about someone you know (well, we do know the Twilight Gods & Godesses intimately dont we??)

you're asked when you get to work by a younger workmate, (whos girlfriend is into Twilight) How Edward Cullen is this morning, to which you reply "Wonderful thanks for asking"

your best friend asks you when you're going to tell your children that you're leaving their father for a Vampire....

your mobile phone ringtone is Supermassive Black H***, Edward is your wallpaper & you've color co-ordinated the phone settings so that they complement said photo of EC.

you have HEAPS of Twilight pics in a secret file on your computer, for your eyes only

you get cranky cos the town you live in doesnt have somewhere that you can get life-size cutouts of EC & co...

your felt empty inside when you finished Breaking Dawn & were convinced that Stephanie is on the brink of bringing out a 5th book, just so you can keep reading the saga. You then pick up your copy of Twilight & start reading it all over again, just in case you missed something the first, second or third time

your feel you need to guard your midnight premiere tix to New Moon & special screening of Twilight with your life

I have to go now, the above mentioned copy of New Moon awaits... Goodnight & sweet dreams
.....you ask your husband if you can call him Edward!!!! lol....(did this a couple of times!!!!)
you date a guy because he looks oddly like taylor lautner... :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...