Hey all!

What are your reactions to some of the issues below:

" I look forward to a Twilight spin-off on tele and wished the same cast will star in the series, but welcome other set of actors too! "

"I would be very excited if Stephenie Meyer would write another 2, 3 or more books to continue the Twilight saga"

I find fan fiction as an acceptable alternative towards the expansion of fictional characters outside the author's original vision and would not mind reading adult-related materials as well."

"If directors can be replaced to come up with a more exciting film, so can the cast for better characterization and role portrayal."

I love to hear your views and opinions!

Tags: Twilight, casting, fan, fiction

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think some of the Twilight actors are too big right now to be in a television show and don't think it's the right time with Vampire Diaries and TruBlood filling the vampire genre at the moment. It's not needed right now especially since all the movies haven't come out yet. Us fan probably die for it after the movies are finished and after SM decides an official yes or no to finishing Midnight Sun.

We would all (I think) be very excited to see what Edward and Bella do in the future but also VERY interested in the relationship between Renesmee and Jacob moving forward. The conflict of not moving around to hide everyone's lack of aging because Renesmee and Jacob relationship.

Fan fiction is amazing. Some isn't great but some take you in different directions like those old books which would let choose the way you wanted the book to go with the different outcomes. I also really enjoy the older genre stories. As an older Twilighter I hated the "fade to black". After all that build up it drove me insane. So I found other stories that gave me more than that.

As for directors, no not it's going to effect the movie series moving forward but we will see in November.
I agree with you on the actors. Its like they have to go back to something 'small' when they are already acting on the big screen. And the timing, perhaps this is not the right time for a series since vampires seem to be so popular as a theme. While I think Meyer's take on vampires and other fictional characters is unique, comparison is inevitable.

I'm still discovering so many amazing fan fiction stories, so I have to say I'm enjoying my reads at the moment, and I dunno perhaps I'm a bit intuitive NOT to bother with the bad ones lol

Character development is a never ending process, and yeah I think what Edward and Bella will do in the future will be up for speculation and some serious discussions. Knowing Meyer's ability to weave more magic, mystery, romance, thrills, I simply am satisfied just to hear rumors of more books... hehehe

Alison Genet said:
I think some of the Twilight actors are too big right now to be in a television show and don't think it's the right time with Vampire Diaries and TruBlood filling the vampire genre at the moment. It's not needed right now especially since all the movies haven't come out yet. Us fan probably die for it after the movies are finished and after SM decides an official yes or no to finishing Midnight Sun.

We would all (I think) be very excited to see what Edward and Bella do in the future but also VERY interested in the relationship between Renesmee and Jacob moving forward. The conflict of not moving around to hide everyone's lack of aging because Renesmee and Jacob relationship.

Fan fiction is amazing. Some isn't great but some take you in different directions like those old books which would let choose the way you wanted the book to go with the different outcomes. I also really enjoy the older genre stories. As an older Twilighter I hated the "fade to black". After all that build up it drove me insane. So I found other stories that gave me more than that.

As for directors, no not it's going to effect the movie series moving forward but we will see in November.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...