Okay everyone!
*Discuss what are your thought about the trailer?
*Did it seem like they messed anything up?
*Do you like the graphics? THE WOLF? LOOKS FAKE? (I THINK SO) CAN THEY FIX IT AND MAKE IT LOOK MORE REALISTIC???????????????????
*Improvement?

Something weird about the trailer? I think something doesnt match with the book... I donno if I like the change.... BUT OMG... TAYLOR'S BODY *Drools like Homer Simpson*...
Okay... so my thoughts on it are.. first off... looks great! Chris is doing a great job directing... imagery.. good... kinda iffy on the leaving bella in the forest... WHERE IS THE DEPRESSION??? ... Taylor... yum.. looking good.. but I'm confused.. in the book... where on earth does jacob save her like in the trailer? That's a bit weird.. not sure if I like it or not.. but anyway.. your thoughts? Critique?
Whats everyone thinking about the Wolf graphics? Could they have done better? I'm okay with the wolf look.. I wish it coudl have been a bit more realistic though... but whatever.

EDIT: OH I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! at the end of the clip where she is with Laurent.. I think that is two scenes mixed together.. anyone notice she has a backpack in one scene and where Jacob goes save her.. she doesnt? I think that's a WHOLE diff scene but the trailer is just yanking our chains.. anyone notice that?
I believe one scene is where Laurent is going to attack her, the other one is where Jacob transforms.. but in front of the rest of the pack.. where he fights/well acutally argues with I believe Paul... anyone remember in the book?


...


Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Monika, I followed you here! haha. Um, about the depression thing, I hope they add in the part where he convinces her he doesn't want her... because that's the big reason for her depression. He tries to lie and say he doesn't want her anymore so she'll have a 'clean break'.... so they BETTER have that part!

I agree on the two scenes, and the inconsistency about Jacob saving her. It would probably have to be before she knew his secret, because, why would she tell a HUGE WOLF to run away? haha.
I think this doesnt show the depression part cause.. well maybe i"m guessing they dont want to show all of it.. the movie will really show her crying ect.. cause from an interview of Kristen.. she was saying that scene was going to be intense.. so I'm guessing there is a lot more we will see when comes the movie!!

So.. I think the two scenes make sense.. it has to be the part where she tells Jacob to run.. and he transforms cause Paul is being a little b**** and transforms.. scares bella then JACOB transforms to protect her from Paul who is pissed that Bella knows the truth...
Yeah, I think it's at least two or three scenes spliced together for time and excitement. Jake is shirtless on the porch, but you see his shirt as he leaps in the air. You even see pieces of it rip when he phases. Bella's clothes are different too. Great job for a teaser though!
I personally think that this is pretty good for being the first tralier. Effects are amazing. I was hoping for a little Italy but I was very happy. I also found it weird to see Jacob coming in. I thought Sam saved Bella? And is it just me or do the werewolves look a little... small?

Anyways my verdict is good. I wouldn't chnage a thing.

LTTL
Small?
You know.. I was expecting them a bit taller....

LivingTheTwilightLife said:
I personally think that this is pretty good for being the first tralier. Effects are amazing. I was hoping for a little Italy but I was very happy. I also found it weird to see Jacob coming in. I thought Sam saved Bella? And is it just me or do the werewolves look a little... small?

Anyways my verdict is good. I wouldn't chnage a thing.

LTTL
Seeing Jaz all lit up with blood-lust when he went after Bella was --well--very stimulating.

But, as I said in a blog, they had better improve the Jake-shapeshifter transformation or they risk being criticized like they were in Twilight for taking scenes that could have been done very well with CG and running them on the cheap, so the resulting scenes were kind of embarassing to watch.

With Twilight, they were on a very short budget, so it's understood that cuts had to be made in budgets for different aspects of the filming and production.

But after the success of Twilight, there is no excuse to botch the CG on NM, especially for a transformation of a favorite character into what will be a very pivotal group of characters (the shapeshifters) throughout the rest of the Twilight series' movies.

Honestly, the transformation done in the 1941 "Wolfman" movie was more realistic. Jake's pelt looked like cheap synthetic "fur" you see on cheap stuffed animals at a swapmeet.

No, Jake deserves a luxurious pelt, and a realistic transformation. And we deserve it, too.
I couldn't agree anymore! I am tempted to write a blog about this. The animation is ... yea well cheap.. I feel they could have done a WAY better job. Making it look more realistic. They can't be on a tight budget now that the movie is on high demand. This Jacob wolf animation NEEDS TO LOOK MORE REALISTIC!
Do you think they can still improve on it? I mean... they already showed the trialer... is it possible???

Morgaine Chya said:
Seeing Jaz all lit up with blood-lust when he went after Bella was --well--very stimulating.

But, as I said in a blog, they had better improve the Jake-shapeshifter transformation or they risk being criticized like they were in Twilight for taking scenes that could have been done very well with CG and running them on the cheap, so the resulting scenes were kind of embarassing to watch.

With Twilight, they were on a very short budget, so it's understood that cuts had to be made in budgets for different aspects of the filming and production.

But after the success of Twilight, there is no excuse to botch the CG on NM, especially for a transformation of a favorite character into what will be a very pivotal group of characters (the shapeshifters) throughout the rest of the Twilight series' movies.

Honestly, the transformation done in the 1941 "Wolfman" movie was more realistic. Jake's pelt looked like cheap synthetic "fur" you see on cheap stuffed animals at a swapmeet.

No, Jake deserves a luxurious pelt, and a realistic transformation. And we deserve it, too.
I just posted a blog about this .. it should be up soon. I need opinions on it! I hope Summit realizes the fans are not happy with the look.. its just not .. as real as I hoped.

Monika Lopez said:
I couldn't agree anymore! I am tempted to write a blog about this. The animation is ... yea well cheap.. I feel they could have done a WAY better job. Making it look more realistic. They can't be on a tight budget now that the movie is on high demand. This Jacob wolf animation NEEDS TO LOOK MORE REALISTIC!
Do you think they can still improve on it? I mean... they already showed the trialer... is it possible???

Morgaine Chya said:
Seeing Jaz all lit up with blood-lust when he went after Bella was --well--very stimulating.

But, as I said in a blog, they had better improve the Jake-shapeshifter transformation or they risk being criticized like they were in Twilight for taking scenes that could have been done very well with CG and running them on the cheap, so the resulting scenes were kind of embarassing to watch.

With Twilight, they were on a very short budget, so it's understood that cuts had to be made in budgets for different aspects of the filming and production.

But after the success of Twilight, there is no excuse to botch the CG on NM, especially for a transformation of a favorite character into what will be a very pivotal group of characters (the shapeshifters) throughout the rest of the Twilight series' movies.

Honestly, the transformation done in the 1941 "Wolfman" movie was more realistic. Jake's pelt looked like cheap synthetic "fur" you see on cheap stuffed animals at a swapmeet.

No, Jake deserves a luxurious pelt, and a realistic transformation. And we deserve it, too.
Just to let everyone know, Taylor Lautner confirmed on the Red Carpet that the 'shirtless' scene was from one of the very last scenes of the movie.
And the scene where he transforms into a wolf and Bella falls is actually from the scene with Paul!

I haven't had time between exams to analyse the wolf change but when I watched it before my epic 3 hour uni exams this morning I was on a high! I thought it was good :)
I so knew it! haha-- I just watched the clip. Thank Goodness too! I was worried at first. But since it is confirmed.. that means the trailer was spot on with the book so far! I am loving how this coming out! =D
I think personally that the trailer was great i acually think that jacobs transformation was pretty good but then again we havent seen this trailer form a big screen not just form a little tv or box on you tube or whatever ,and yes i got confused too about the whole jacob transforming in front of bella then i went back to the book and relized that bella does say stop jake with the fight with paul and with the party scene i loved it the most because it was so cool when edward threw back jasper and he flew back i got kinda mad poor edwards piano got ruined (JK) and about the edward leaving bella i think they got the minimal they could use from that scene because i think they are just saving the goods for later in another trailer or maybe just in the movie , and i did think hey where r the voulturi in this preview but i guess that will come later. overall i thought i was good and i kinda did like the jaocb in wolf form he was cute to me ,but i understand where your coming from i did also think that he was going to be bigger but if stepahnie myer aproves then i ll be okay with it .=)
I think for a first look,"rush" trailer - it has all the right elements you want , now they need more polish - I am sure the talented folks on the 'wolf team" can go further with more time.......I will wait judgement until I see the "real" thing in November!
Reb

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...