Okay everyone!
*Discuss what are your thought about the trailer?
*Did it seem like they messed anything up?
*Do you like the graphics? THE WOLF? LOOKS FAKE? (I THINK SO) CAN THEY FIX IT AND MAKE IT LOOK MORE REALISTIC???????????????????
*Improvement?

Something weird about the trailer? I think something doesnt match with the book... I donno if I like the change.... BUT OMG... TAYLOR'S BODY *Drools like Homer Simpson*...
Okay... so my thoughts on it are.. first off... looks great! Chris is doing a great job directing... imagery.. good... kinda iffy on the leaving bella in the forest... WHERE IS THE DEPRESSION??? ... Taylor... yum.. looking good.. but I'm confused.. in the book... where on earth does jacob save her like in the trailer? That's a bit weird.. not sure if I like it or not.. but anyway.. your thoughts? Critique?
Whats everyone thinking about the Wolf graphics? Could they have done better? I'm okay with the wolf look.. I wish it coudl have been a bit more realistic though... but whatever.

EDIT: OH I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! at the end of the clip where she is with Laurent.. I think that is two scenes mixed together.. anyone notice she has a backpack in one scene and where Jacob goes save her.. she doesnt? I think that's a WHOLE diff scene but the trailer is just yanking our chains.. anyone notice that?
I believe one scene is where Laurent is going to attack her, the other one is where Jacob transforms.. but in front of the rest of the pack.. where he fights/well acutally argues with I believe Paul... anyone remember in the book?

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My first reaction really was wierd i didnt know what to think.. i had to watch it a few times to really grapst it... I loved the special effects chris did a fantastic job on that and how good did jacob look??? At first i wasent sure about the transformation scene was two different scenes.. i thought hang on bella wasent suppose to know jacob was a werwolf by the book but as tay confirmed it was two different scenes!! I dunno if it was because they only showed a little bit from the breakup scene but im hoping it will be abit more emotional than that...i want crying!!! lol i just expected more but like i said they only showed abit..did anyone else get that??? The part where edward was saying 'your my only reason to stay' to bella was that suppose to be before or after the party?? Loved the kissing part by bella's truck so sweet.. All in all though im so exicted about the film i think chris has done a great job what we have seen so far and i cant wait to see the rest... november is tooo long away!!!
I absolutely loved the trailer, I watch it repeatedly , so sad and exciting, goosebumps! I think it is very well done. Jasper's lunge toward Bella, the way they will create the image on the New Moon book - love it! Laurent's eyes! - awesome. Then they top it off with Jacob's transformation - unbelievably good!

We all know it is a different director this time so obviously there will be changes (unfortunately). No matter though, the story is what counts! There are only a couple things I have issues with:

1) The Cullen house - Is this the living room or some room in the house we never seen before - doesn't have the same atmosphere or look as the first movie and seems a little on the small side for the extravagant house they had before.

2) The fact that everyone just stands there while Jasper tries to attack - I have a few explanations that I keep telling myself when I watch this. They all, at this point, smell and thirst the blood but are conflicted because this is Edward's Bella so they just freeze as Jasper attacks in shock/self conflict. Then I think, well the movie is not complete yet, they have many takes on many scenes, trailers don't always show exact movie scenes (trailers from Twilight differ from the actual movie), so who knows.

I still think the movie will be awesome and I can look past these little minor details. The more I watch Twilight the more I hate how Edward makes that face when he realizes James figured out the plan! I also hate when Bella is putting ketchup on her plate she doesn't even get any ketchup out...drives me nuts when I see this! Anyway I love Twilight aside from these odd moments. Can't wait for the next trailer! Really trying to find patience to wait for the movie. Another what, 170 days or something. *sign*
I really love the trailer it looks great and I spoke to alot of non Twilight fans who agreed.Lets look at it this way the movie isnt finished yet let alone edited properly.Im not that crazy about Jacobs transformation I thought he would be alot bigger in wolf form??Ohh and I hate Jaspers hair (shallow I know but its the little things)...? :)
I think maybe when Jacob jumps over Bella in the trailer it might be when, is it Paul, who gets upset and transforms then Jacob argues/fights with him. Just a thought.
I absolutely loved the trailer, I watch it repeatedly , so sad and exciting, goosebumps! I think it is very well done. Jasper's lunge toward Bella, the way they will create the image on the New Moon book - love it! Laurent's eyes! - awesome. Then they top it off with Jacob's transformation - unbelievably good!

We all know it is a different director this time so obviously there will be changes (unfortunately). No matter though, the story is what counts! There are only a couple things I have issues with:

1) The Cullen house - Is this the living room or some room in the house we never seen before - doesn't have the same atmosphere or look as the first movie and seems a little on the small side for the extravagant house they had before.

2) The fact that everyone just stands there while Jasper tries to attack - I have a few explanations that I keep telling myself when I watch this. They all, at this point, smell and thirst the blood but are conflicted because this is Edward's Bella so they just freeze as Jasper attacks in shock/self conflict. Then I think, well the movie is not complete yet, they have many takes on many scenes, trailers don't always show exact movie scenes (trailers from Twilight differ from the actual movie), so who knows.

I still think the movie will be awesome and I can look past these little minor details. The more I watch Twilight the more I hate how Edward makes that face when he realizes James figured out the plan! I also hate when Bella is putting ketchup on her plate she doesn't even get any ketchup out...drives me nuts when I see this! Anyway I love Twilight aside from these odd moments. Can't wait for the next trailer! Really trying to find patience to wait for the movie. Another what, 170 days or something. *sign*
OMG! I'm not the only one that noticed the Cullen's house ... this weirded me out because I thought the house stairs were on the left side of the house.. plus.. those windows were not there before. But let us not forget that apparently their house is very big.. so this must be a different part of the house because we do see the piano there.. I take it this is a different part of the house.. so... there is more then one set of stairs in the house??? Wow...

Oh and the whole "standing" issue.. I think they dont do much because they smell the blood and need to restrain back..remember in the book it is mentioned that they are all glaring at Bella with "fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires"... they had to hold back because of that.

Allison said:

oh i think the movie looks amazing! but u mentioned the transformation part: i think they should make it look more realistic. i wish catherine hardwicke was still the director because she wanted to spend a lot of money on the effects and make it look cooler, but im still happy because edward is sooooo HOT!
I think there are a lot of the things we loveaou Twilight that Weitz apears to have turned into cheap gothic campy cliche.

There was no reason to show the transformation at all. It is a pivotal point in the book, where everything shifts dimesions. THis is like getting your main Christmas present a week before Christmas, and it turns out to be a cheap-looking knock-off. It really spoils the anticipation of Christmas.

Monika Lopez said:
OMG! I'm not the only one that noticed the Cullen's house ... this weirded me out because I thought the house stairs were on the left side of the house.. plus.. those windows were not there before. But let us not forget that apparently their house is very big.. so this must be a different part of the house because we do see the piano there.. I take it this is a different part of the house.. so... there is more then one set of stairs in the house??? Wow...

Oh and the whole "standing" issue.. I think they dont do much because they smell the blood and need to restrain back..remember in the book it is mentioned that they are all glaring at Bella with "fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires"... they had to hold back because of that.

Allison said:

the trailer is sooo effin awsome. when edward fully pushes jasper back WHOA!!
when you see jacob in the forest all topless like that WHOA!!
when you see jacob leap over the balcony and run over bella WHOA!!
when you see jacob transform...hhmmmm...he looks like puppy dog. not really feeling his wolf form. i was imagining something more fierce. but all and all it's awsome. and can they not release the trailor SIX MONTHS before the film is actually released. what a tease!! i don't think they showed italy cause new moon isn't really about that. it's more about how jacob and bella's relationship grows and the time they spend together(?) in the forest when edward tells her goodbye will he be saying"it'll be like i never existed"? they should of put that in the trailor.
i totally loved it!
Jake looks super hot and i love the break up scene.
Honestly though... I think Alice looked the best out of everyone!
you're right.
there's an interview of Taylor saying that's what that scene is from

Allison said:
I think maybe when Jacob jumps over Bella in the trailer it might be when, is it Paul, who gets upset and transforms then Jacob argues/fights with him. Just a thought.
I think that the trailer is pretty good, but it doesn't really explain much about the book. Like in the trailer, jasper tries to attack her, Edward leaves, Laurent tries to kill her and Jacob turns into a werewolf. It doesn't even add that Edward comes back or anything about Italy.

I agree about the depression thing...I imagined when he left her, it was evening, then he leaves, she follows him and it is really dark. Like in the book, it is like midnight before she is found. But she didn't seem too depressed to me. She should have been crying but all she does is curl up in a ball.

I think the werewolf is really cute! You're right, not very realistic but it looks like a furry dog!

And I hate Jacob! He is REALLY hot, but I hate him for what he made Bella do in Eclipse! I like Taylor Lautner, but I hate Jacob Black!

hehe
I think that the trailer is pretty good, but it doesn't really explain much about the book. Like in the trailer, jasper tries to attack her, Edward leaves, Laurent tries to kill her and Jacob turns into a werewolf. It doesn't even add that Edward comes back or anything about Italy.

I agree about the depression thing...I imagined when he left her, it was evening, then he leaves, she follows him and it is really dark. Like in the book, it is like midnight before she is found. But she didn't seem too depressed to me. She should have been crying but all she does is curl up in a ball.

I think the werewolf is really cute! You're right, not very realistic but it looks like a furry dog!

And I hate Jacob! He is REALLY hot, but I hate him for what he made Bella do in Eclipse! I like Taylor Lautner, but I hate Jacob Black!

heheI think that the trailer is pretty good, but it doesn't really explain much about the book. Like in the trailer, jasper tries to attack her, Edward leaves, Laurent tries to kill her and Jacob turns into a werewolf. It doesn't even add that Edward comes back or anything about Italy.

hehe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...