Okay everyone!
*Discuss what are your thought about the trailer?
*Did it seem like they messed anything up?
*Do you like the graphics? THE WOLF? LOOKS FAKE? (I THINK SO) CAN THEY FIX IT AND MAKE IT LOOK MORE REALISTIC???????????????????
*Improvement?

Something weird about the trailer? I think something doesnt match with the book... I donno if I like the change.... BUT OMG... TAYLOR'S BODY *Drools like Homer Simpson*...
Okay... so my thoughts on it are.. first off... looks great! Chris is doing a great job directing... imagery.. good... kinda iffy on the leaving bella in the forest... WHERE IS THE DEPRESSION??? ... Taylor... yum.. looking good.. but I'm confused.. in the book... where on earth does jacob save her like in the trailer? That's a bit weird.. not sure if I like it or not.. but anyway.. your thoughts? Critique?
Whats everyone thinking about the Wolf graphics? Could they have done better? I'm okay with the wolf look.. I wish it coudl have been a bit more realistic though... but whatever.

EDIT: OH I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! at the end of the clip where she is with Laurent.. I think that is two scenes mixed together.. anyone notice she has a backpack in one scene and where Jacob goes save her.. she doesnt? I think that's a WHOLE diff scene but the trailer is just yanking our chains.. anyone notice that?
I believe one scene is where Laurent is going to attack her, the other one is where Jacob transforms.. but in front of the rest of the pack.. where he fights/well acutally argues with I believe Paul... anyone remember in the book?

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well since this is more of a teaser trailer.. it shouldn't explain the rest of the story... and also they could not add italy scenes to explain more since they just finished the italy filming less than a week ago. That big trailer will have more of an explanation of what this story is about cause we know Victoria is the reason this book starts getting very interesting.
Yep the wolf looks fake. Well theres the end of the movie franchise guys. Remember the wolves aren't supposed to look cute, they're supposed to be the bad ass protectors of the human race. Not scooby doo on steroids.
haha-- they should look terrifying... but have a sweet look... like Jacob should.. but this is not TERRIFYING..

Daidalos Falvius Nosphoros said:
Yep the wolf looks fake. Well theres the end of the movie franchise guys. Remember the wolves aren't supposed to look cute, they're supposed to be the bad ass protectors of the human race. Not scooby doo on steroids.
Most of the trailer looks AWESOME...especially once I realized that the scenes were spliced together, and they really didn't represent only one 'scene'...but multiple 'scenes'...but geeze, that scene of Jacob turning into a wolf makes me laugh! And that's NOT a good thing...I don't think they were trying for the comedy thing here lol. Need better wolf animation!!!
we all laughed... and yes.. that is bad... gah... its cute.. but we are not supposed to have cute cartoon look... we need beautiful realistic looking wolves.. beautiful as in something real... and vicious... anyone get taht? haha

Melissa Lambert said:
Most of the trailer looks AWESOME...especially once I realized that the scenes were spliced together, and they really didn't represent only one 'scene'...but multiple 'scenes'...but geeze, that scene of Jacob turning into a wolf makes me laugh! And that's NOT a good thing...I don't think they were trying for the comedy thing here lol. Need better wolf animation!!!
i love Wolfy Jacob!

Melissa
omg i just saw new moon for the 4th time i think that everyone has grown especially Jacob i don't like how edward leaves Bella but i know what happend iread the books and so should you.Even though Edward leaves Bella She has a new protecter Jacob! hugs and kisses
twilight fan T.
hi
wats up

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...