Hi!! greetings to all

I wondered if I find it very absurd question ... Renesmee and Jacob will be able to have children? How would they be?? We'll have to beg for a fifth book!!!!!

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I think that's why she stopped. Who wants to see vamp puppies lol I picture something like Teen wolf hahahahahahaha
thats what i think will be the best thing ever if they have a kid it will be 50% human the 25% vamp and 25% shapesifter i think thats the best and really cool image the powers that kid would and could have with bella and edward as grandparents with awsome powers and nessi with awsome powers aswell and being able to shapeshift so cool
I think it is going 2 be alot of beging  4 the 5th book 2. It would be cool 2 have vamp puppies. But would that mean jake would have 2 move because of renesmee  being half vampire. And their kid would have some vampire in  them 2 .  how will they do that.

That question is actually something to think about. But here's my thinking.. see Bella and Edward could have Renesmee when Bella was human. So that would mean: human+vampire=half human, half vampire. So, if Renesmee and Jacob had a child it would be: half human, half vampire+ half human, half wolf (werewolf)= half vampire, half werewolf. My opinion is based on math, so the half human cancels out and only half vampire, half wolf are left. therefore, my answer. but thats only my common sense..there are other kinds options.

no she need to make a 5th book cause that would be awsome lets make a page on facebook for that

She should be she would have to do it before she stopped growing and aging

Stacey said:
I think it is going 2 be alot of beging  4 the 5th book 2. It would be cool 2 have vamp puppies. But would that mean jake would have 2 move because of renesmee  being half vampire. And their kid would have some vampire in  them 2 .  how will they do that.

Well Jacob could always stay with the Cullen and plus of Renesmee does get pregnant with a hybrid child they would know how to handle the situation better than anyone else

well i would definitely like to see renesmee grow and ofcourse how the cullens and jacob would bond!!..i mean i can never get enough of twilight..i always want more :D

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...