mine would be in breaking dawn (You look so guilty – like you’ve committed a crime.
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.110)

(So you seduced your all-too-willing husband. That’s not a capital offense.
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 6, p.110)

lets discuss what the best one would be. =D

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Breaking Dawn when she so called seduced Edward on their honeymoon i cant wait oh my god !!!!!!!
lol yea that was one of my favourite scenes too. Didn't it just send chiles down your spine in a good way. Wow i wish that real life were this good.
In Breaking dawn when edward and bell are in isle esme and bella get pregenant
OMg you picked my fav 2 quotes melissa XD!, but i also have to add the one from eclipse, when he says the wedding propsal to her..that was cute <3

AND I BET theyre going to make a big deal about kristen stewart and robert pattinson when they start filming breaking dawn...O_O oh and i hear theyre thinking about making it 3d that would suuck o_O but i praying for teh 2 movie split thing though my patience for teh movies coming out is wearing thin XD eclipse is even slowly killing my patience XD!!!

the first time they are together after bella turns into a vampire i dont know should i put a quote maybe later ill come back and put one when i find the perfect one one that no one has put yet on this website
My favorite part is when bella is like "I love you" and edward replies " I want to kill you" i think that is so funny and u dont here that every day
my favorite part would be wen bella wakes up and wonders why there feathers everywhere and edward says i bit a pillow or two lol!!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...