I have a guy that goes to school with me and his name is Jacob and at first i thought that he was going to be sweet (like Jack Black)  but i turns out that he is DEF. NOT SWEET!

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, how do you know that he isn't sweet like our Jacob? Is it his personalilty? He's looks? Attitudes? What?
i know what you mean. There is a guy in my class and his name is jacob but he is the most annoying person in the whole world !!!
all of it accepted his looks
Really? Can you tell what did he do; that's annoying you?
everything! I mean he is using my friends and everything

Helen Black said:
Really? Can you tell what did he do; that's annoying you?
Replying to Cheyanne Roberson
Cheyanne Roberson said:

Helen Black said: wow. . . i though it was going to be about the relationships, but wow. Used your friends? Do you know him personally? (It's okay if you don't know)
i do somewhat because even though he has hurt them my friends still hang out with him and so i have to hang out with him too. :(

Helen Black said:
Replying to Cheyanne Roberson
Cheyanne Roberson said:

Helen Black said: wow. . . i though it was going to be about the relationships, but wow. Used your friends? Do you know him personally? (It's okay if you don't know)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...