Hey okay this page needs a discussion so what is everyone during the day eclipse comes out? what are your plans for the big day?are you having an eclipse party?going with a bunch of friends?..and who is going to see it on the 29th

I'm going to go see it on the 29th by myself my friends are not into the whole twilight thing I have more guy friends then girls (I actually only have one girlfriend and she dosent like it) and when I tried to watch twilight with my guy friends all they wanted to talk about was how big bellas a$$ was *rolls eyes* and how edward is a h*** for not hitting that. Its gets much worser and a bit x rated but whatever I'm a bit bummed out because this is the first movie in the saga I'm going to go see at the movies I got hooked to twilight late like after the second movie was leaving the theaters and ever since I been on this site and a couple others I been hearing about people awesome twilight parties and premier parties and if it wasnt for my craptacular friends I could be having them too=(

Tags: eclipse.premiere

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

I dont have many friends that are obsessed like me.. i am seeing the midnight screening but i am not having a party, but that sounds cool.. i need friends that would do that :-)
i am going to see eclipse the day it comes out! i am seeing the first premere at midnight! i am not having a party though. my friends arent as in to it as i am. i am seeing eclipse with my friend. if she talks though i am so moving. she likes to ask questions... alot of questions. i hope she will shut it! jk...
well, im not having a party, but on July 1st i'm going to the mall 2 c it. i REALLY wanted 2 go the day of (june 30th) but my friends said they had plans for that day. who would make plans on june 30th if they knew thats the day eclipse comes out!!! i wuz so mad. so now i have 2 wait 3 more days and not 2!!! uuuuuuuuugh!!!! oh and i am waaaaaay more obsessed than my friends. they call me weird all the time. but i dont care cuz im a twihard and proud of it!!
isabella roze said:
i am going to see eclipse the day it comes out! i am seeing the first premere at midnight! i am not having a party though. my friends arent as in to it as i am. i am seeing eclipse with my friend. if she talks though i am so moving. she likes to ask questions... alot of questions. i hope she will shut it! jk...

isabella roze said:
ya i hate wen my friends do that!!

Amber Faith Cullen said:
isabella roze said:
i had a eclipse party! with a couple of my friends at midnight on the 29th

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...