I AM IN MY 60'S BUT I LOVE TWILIGHT, ROB PATTINSON AND MOTU I MEAN I'M NOT FREAKY OR ANYTHING BUT THE MAN IS SOOO HOT.  I WENT TO BATON ROUGE FOR 5 DAYS AND WE SAW JACKSON RATHBONE AND HIS BAND 100 MONKEYS, THEY WERE GREAT, AND DROVE BY THE STUDIO ALOT BUT DIDN'T SEE ANYONE ELSE, I WAS UPSET ABOUT THAT.  I DID GET JACKSON'S AND THE WHOLE BAND AUTOGRAPHS AND A GREAT PICTURE, GOT TO TALK WITH JACKSON FOR A FEW MINUTES TOO.  DO YOU THINK I'M WIERD?  i WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE PREMIER FOR BREAKING DAWN CAUSE THAT'S WHERE ROB WILL BE, WHAT DO YA THINK? 

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

OH NO MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT WEIRD SOME ONE THIS TALENTED ONLY COMES AROUND EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE HE IS TRUE PERFECTION>I"M 50 AND MY BEDROOM IS A SHRINE TO HIM >AGE HAS NO LIMITS TO KNOW WHAT PERFECTION IS!!!!!!! SO MORE POWER TO YOU!!!!

I'm 47 and have had my share of celebrity crushes, but I have never, ever been so crazy obssessed with anyone as I am with Rob.  I surf the internet constantly looking for a news related to him.   He is a rare combination of beauty, charm, wit, humility, charisma  (I could go on and on) and sizzling sexuality.  There are many types of handsomeness.  Catherine Hardwicke kept seeing the same type of generic handsome, cute guys who were auditioning for Twilight.  When she cast Rob, it was obvious she saw that unique quality in him.  He gives Edward ethereal beauty which is essential to his character.

I agree with both of u.  My bedroom is also a shrine to RPATZ and it is now leaking into the hall.  I too have had celebrity crushes but this is different. He's magical and he is very beguiling. I have never traveled to another state just hoping to catch a glimpse of someone and I tried very hard to do just that in Baton Rouge. I think about him all the time. Y'all are dead on he has a special quality about him.  Not only is he the most beautiful man i've ever seen he actually seems to be a nice person. I also am constantly scanning the news and internet looking  for news.  I'mafraid I 'll come across some bad news

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...