So why do those of you who state that you do so.

Choose to live as "vegetarians"?

To me, this is like intentionally, giving up on the finest of the fine, most exotic expensive wine there is right.

To instead drink only ripple. It's like refusing the clearest and purest water, to instead drink from the sewage treatment plant.

I don't get that.....

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

well like i said in the other discussion, i am immensely more empathetic than your average vampire. I am sort of like jasper i guess though i can't influence people's feelings i can feel what they feel. and seeing as humans don't go into shock like small animals do it makes it quite difficult to feed on them so i guess it would be more of a curse than a "gift" but there are good points as well, i can sense the strength of a relationship.
Thanks for answering my question those who replied. You'll find as you all get to know me, I'm always asking questions. And seeking answers. :)
no rpoblem you can ask me anything i keep no secrets from you now that we are a coven.

Daidalos Falvius Nosphoros said:
Thanks for answering my question those who replied. You'll find as you all get to know me, I'm always asking questions. And seeking answers. :)
Rosalie,

I am still a monster. Even though I no longer drink from my, errr, humans. And am really trying hard to follow the vegan way......

I was one of those who are really bad I know. See I used to even keep humans as pets. Nice to have a fresh supply at hand when one wants it and all that jazz. Now though I have just turned them out, no explanation, no money, no food, no nothing. I didn't even consider that they would no longer be able to fend for themselves.

Last night I went and checked on my two favorites. And I now see they are really having a hard time of adjusting to not being taken care of.

I seem to hurt humans even when I am trying really hard not to.

D.
I don't want to be a monster. If I could figure out how to drink human blood without killing my victim, I'd give it a shot! Polar Bears don't make for half bad eating though.
No one is a monster.Not many are afraid of us.We are afraid of ourselves.Choose to rise up above fear.Once you no longer fear yourself,People will not fear you.

Please consider this,
Isabella

Daidalos Falvius said:
Rosalie,

I am still a monster. Even though I no longer drink from my, errr, humans. And am really trying hard to follow the vegan way......

I was one of those who are really bad I know. See I used to even keep humans as pets. Nice to have a fresh supply at hand when one wants it and all that jazz. Now though I have just turned them out, no explanation, no money, no food, no nothing. I didn't even consider that they would no longer be able to fend for themselves.

Last night I went and checked on my two favorites. And I now see they are really having a hard time of adjusting to not being taken care of.

I seem to hurt humans even when I am trying really hard not to.

D.
I live the way I do because,that is the only way I have been taught.Well,It is the only way I know.Nobody has ever taught me anything about this life.As far as I am concerned,Feeding off humans is the only way to live this life.I just don't know anything else.But,That is a poor excuse.I think I will try animals.I will most likely not change my way of life.But,I will try.
I absolutely agree....

Jordan said:
I choose to live as a vegeterian because I feel... well, I'll just say terrible if I take a human life. I was once human, I use to have a life like that. In a lot of ways, I am vegertain because of the same reasons Carlisle is. For me, it's like being a canninbal if I do drink human blood. And, because in the human world, there are people I loved and still do love. I would kill myself if I EVER killed them. Even though I hate taking anmial lives as well, it doesn't hit me as hard as if it were a human. I guess you could call it weakness, but for me, it's the only way.

Hope this helps you understand me a little more.
Yes,and that is very sad. Lots of our brothers an sister have forgotton that they had been humans before the transformation and what they have felt as their killer was ready to bite them!

Jordan said:
Thanks. Not many people have that strong of an opinion of vegetarianism.

Simone Melissa Geier said:
I absolutely agree....

Jordan said:
I choose to live as a vegeterian because I feel... well, I'll just say terrible if I take a human life. I was once human, I use to have a life like that. In a lot of ways, I am vegertain because of the same reasons Carlisle is. For me, it's like being a canninbal if I do drink human blood. And, because in the human world, there are people I loved and still do love. I would kill myself if I EVER killed them. Even though I hate taking anmial lives as well, it doesn't hit me as hard as if it were a human. I guess you could call it weakness, but for me, it's the only way.

Hope this helps you understand me a little more.
I simply feel that there is no need to not give myself the best of everything.

Jordan said:
I wouldn't say that, but as Scarlett and I talk about, that is our nature. Why change when you don't have to? That is they're reasoning, and it is a very good reason. Why change what God has made us? Why go aganist nature? I don't care either way, but it's nice to have someone who thinks the same as I do. L=

Simone Melissa Geier said:
Yes,and that is very sad. Lots of our brothers an sister have forgotton that they had been humans before the transformation and what they have felt as their killer was ready to bite them!

Jordan said:
Thanks. Not many people have that strong of an opinion of vegetarianism.

Simone Melissa Geier said:
I absolutely agree....

Jordan said:
I choose to live as a vegeterian because I feel... well, I'll just say terrible if I take a human life. I was once human, I use to have a life like that. In a lot of ways, I am vegertain because of the same reasons Carlisle is. For me, it's like being a canninbal if I do drink human blood. And, because in the human world, there are people I loved and still do love. I would kill myself if I EVER killed them. Even though I hate taking anmial lives as well, it doesn't hit me as hard as if it were a human. I guess you could call it weakness, but for me, it's the only way.

Hope this helps you understand me a little more.
Yeah...don't get me wrong. The point of view of you both is right. But i also think, humans are family members, friends...you know. I was a human before and I don't want to suck their blood, because as i have been a human i wouldn't have ask for it....
I was turned because a other vamp has decided for me. It was not my wish, but I'm happy that he has did it.

Jordan said:
That is as good a reson as any.
Scarlett Rombardi said:
I simply feel that there is no need to not give myself the best of everything.

Jordan said:
I wouldn't say that, but as Scarlett and I talk about, that is our nature. Why change when you don't have to? That is they're reasoning, and it is a very good reason. Why change what God has made us? Why go aganist nature? I don't care either way, but it's nice to have someone who thinks the same as I do. L=

Simone Melissa Geier said:
Yes,and that is very sad. Lots of our brothers an sister have forgotton that they had been humans before the transformation and what they have felt as their killer was ready to bite them!

Jordan said:
Thanks. Not many people have that strong of an opinion of vegetarianism.

Simone Melissa Geier said:
I absolutely agree....

Jordan said:
I choose to live as a vegeterian because I feel... well, I'll just say terrible if I take a human life. I was once human, I use to have a life like that. In a lot of ways, I am vegertain because of the same reasons Carlisle is. For me, it's like being a canninbal if I do drink human blood. And, because in the human world, there are people I loved and still do love. I would kill myself if I EVER killed them. Even though I hate taking anmial lives as well, it doesn't hit me as hard as if it were a human. I guess you could call it weakness, but for me, it's the only way.

Hope this helps you understand me a little more.
who said i was vegetarian? a vegetarian is a human who eats green stuff

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...