How do you guys treat others of our kind if you come across them?

I have always made it a habit to simply eliminate them immediately. If I found them within the limits of my city.

I have always done this as a means of protection for myself, and my...um errr those I am responsible for.

But I was wondering how you guys, particularly the vegans here, "deal" with that issue.

How do you deal with those of our kind who do not follow this ideology, cope or handle it, if others of our kind hunt in your area?

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

With me it really depends on thier intentions if they intend to just pass through as long as they keep low and not raise suspicion i will usually let them be but if they intend to cause trouble or come to my city to frenzy, i will definately take care of them. I must keep the humans in my area unaware for teh same reason a wolf does not want the sheep to know it's there, despite the fact that i have recently stopped feeding on humans they are still my prey, still my sheep., yet now i am more the shepherd instead of the wolf.
I usually drive them out of my city. It's mine. Not theres. The humans in it are mine, not theirs.....
Hmm interesting responses. Bree I still hunt from time to time....I just don't need to as often as someone, say someone your age, would or does.


D.
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
eh i just take them out if they do that hehe

Spunkette
L=
Yes,However,I am much more tolerant than I used to be.I caused quite a show.

Jordan said:
Well, I guess if you put it that way, yes that probably would get irritating. I wouldn't know though, as I am a vegetarian.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
Spunk that is why I am so protective of the humans in my city. Exposure of one of our kind means exposure of myself. And well lets just say I am rather happy here and have no wish to leave anytime soon. ;) Which reminds me, Jordan please pass that information on to me as soon as you can. I am also protective of my friends, I wish that someone would have contacted me and let me know before now. Just the hint you have given me that someone has done something to them, angers me, extremely.
You should have seen me.Screaming my head off in the middle of the night.Waking everyone up.Then the human caught in the middle of it.The poor soul.I was quite...for lack of a better word,Overprotective of my humans.Or,I thought they belonged to me.How selfish.

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
That's how we all were. LOL

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Yes,However,I am much more tolerant than I used to be.I caused quite a show.

Jordan said:
Well, I guess if you put it that way, yes that probably would get irritating. I wouldn't know though, as I am a vegetarian.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
I understand.My way of life is becoming more uncommon by the minute.

Jordan said:
I wish I could say something intelligent in reply to that, but since I don't hunt humans, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
You should have seen me.Screaming my head off in the middle of the night.Waking everyone up.Then the human caught in the middle of it.The poor soul.I was quite...for lack of a better word,Overprotective of my humans.Or,I thought they belonged to me.How selfish.

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
That's how we all were. LOL

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Yes,However,I am much more tolerant than I used to be.I caused quite a show.

Jordan said:
Well, I guess if you put it that way, yes that probably would get irritating. I wouldn't know though, as I am a vegetarian.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.
Scarlet it's not that the humans here are mine as in I own them or something. It's just that I firmly believe that with great power, comes great responsibility. I think in part this is why God (yes I believe in God) has given us the great abilities, the power those of our kind posses.

I feel I owe it to the humans here, to protect them as best I can from predators that would harm them, both human and non human. I am very much aware however that there are many who do not share this viewpoint.



By the way, I am very truly sorry you were treated the way you were recently. If I could reach through a computer screen right now......
I just don't fell like I should deprive myself if it is not necessary.And,Thank you so very much.As you can imagine,I am not widely popular because of my way of life.I just try to accept it.

Jordan said:
Hey, that just means you are very orginal. Don't fret, we are still here for you wether you are vegetarian or not.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
I understand.My way of life is becoming more uncommon by the minute.

Jordan said:
I wish I could say something intelligent in reply to that, but since I don't hunt humans, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
You should have seen me.Screaming my head off in the middle of the night.Waking everyone up.Then the human caught in the middle of it.The poor soul.I was quite...for lack of a better word,Overprotective of my humans.Or,I thought they belonged to me.How selfish.

Always and forever,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
That's how we all were. LOL

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Yes,However,I am much more tolerant than I used to be.I caused quite a show.

Jordan said:
Well, I guess if you put it that way, yes that probably would get irritating. I wouldn't know though, as I am a vegetarian.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
It can get quite irritating,actually.All of them,feeding off my humans.But,some of them,I really do like them.I have found a few close friends.

Always,
Scarlett

Jordan said:
Mmm, lucky. I kind of wish I could see more of my kind. Then again, it's probably better that I don't see them much. I do have my human family to protect, and that gets difficult when you want to converse with others of your kind. And I am so easily distracted, it's not even funny.

Scarlett Rombardi said:
Living in a place with such a large population,I am quite used to other vampires.I may not like it.But,i am used to it.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...