Wouldn't it be fantastic if the cast visit Sydney in November/December for New Moon. Fans unite, we have to get organised. Wouldn't miss it for anything!

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

okay so does any actually know where we can ge tickets or info for the premiere because i will almost die if i dont go (i know it sounds melodramatic but its the truth!!) how do we get this kind of info - i have been looking everywhere but not finding the right info so im obviously not looking in the right spots... please help!!!
I want to go too! I think it would be amazing to get a group of us and we could go to Syd, Melb, whereever, and meet the brilliant cast! Im Zara from Adelaide btw. I will try to get info if I can, might be a little wait for an official annoucement though. so happy to be here =)
i heard the only way to get tickets is to win them, or if you know someone in that particular category. :(
i really wish i could go.
IM SORRY BUT IV ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT A SYDNEY SCREENING WITH THE STARS
DETAILS ARE HERE: http://www.thehubproductions.com/newmoon-screening/Home.html
Hey I'm not from Australia I'm from New Zealand, and because New Zealand is such a bum place that no one like Rob and Kristen want to visit, Australia is the only hope I have..lol. But is it for sure that Rob and Kristen are coming??? More importantly is Taylor gonna be there. If he is I sooooo wana go. I don't have any money to go but hoping that some kind of competition is on in NZ that I can win tickets lol-hanging onto false hope. I'm despereate. I tried to win tickets to the New Moon premiere in LA on a radio station. Got in the draw..buuut didn't win. lol :) :) Wonder when the sydney premiere is??
unfortunatley Rob and Kristen aren't coming to australia, yet. Not this year anyway. But fingers crossed for winning those tickets. There going to some european cities, MAdrid, Munich and Paris ; Rob's doing Japan that's as close as he gets.

ICNTCMUPWITAORIGINALUSRNME said:
Hey I'm not from Australia I'm from New Zealand, and because New Zealand is such a bum place that no one like Rob and Kristen want to visit, Australia is the only hope I have..lol. But is it for sure that Rob and Kristen are coming??? More importantly is Taylor gonna be there. If he is I sooooo wana go. I don't have any money to go but hoping that some kind of competition is on in NZ that I can win tickets lol-hanging onto false hope. I'm despereate. I tried to win tickets to the New Moon premiere in LA on a radio station. Got in the draw..buuut didn't win. lol :) :) Wonder when the sydney premiere is??
Rob's PR people are asking for half a million for rob to even make an appearance, so don't hold your breath for him to come anywhere here.

Taylor, Krist and Rob are all on a Summit black out and can only do summit approved conventions.

And right now as we speak summit has also put a ban on ALL of the twilight saga stars from appearing at any prem of New Moon outside the US. Which means the GFTG and The Hub screening will not be attened by Gil or Kiowa.

Your best bet for any stars to come here is next year, either SupaNova or through The Hub.
no youd on't need a ticket to stand at the red carpet, and i'm pretty sure the only way to get tickets to the actual movie i sto win them, they are all promo tickets so you have to be in the industry, win tickets or have very good contacts!!

Emily Pilditch said:
Ok i dont really know much about movie premieres. Do you have to get a ticket to stand on the side of the red carpet of a premiere?? i really want to go to the sydney premiere of new moon but i dont know know what you have do to get in

Jazz_xo said:
hey all, when i went to the premiere for 17 Again the actual premiere was about 2 weeks before it was released.
It was such a let down though cos i dicthed school, waited for about 5 and a half hour and didn't get an autography cos he missed my section cos his bitchy manager made him do interviews then he skipped us, it sucked he was two people away before he got dragged away. Not to mention at my 18th on of my supposed 'friends' stole my camera with the pics of him on it before i'd uploaded them
Anyway so hopefully they premiere a week or two before its released.
All be on the lookout.
Also 17 again went to melbourne so don't feel overly left out.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...