Saturday the 24th April in Sydney
Sunday the 25th April in Melbourne

The Hub Productions presents...

Boo Boo Stewart, Daniel Cudmore, Gil Birmingham and Christian Serratos

Boo Boo Stewart, Daniel Cudmore, Gil Birmingham and Christian Serratos will be appearing on Saturday 24th April in Sydney from 9:00am to 6:00pm and Sunday the 25th April in Melbourne
from 9.00am to 6.00pm.

The event features the guests live on stage for a few stories, anecdotes as well as Question and Answers. There will also be a variety of events throughout the day, such as auctions, raffles
and trivia. There will also be merchandise as well as rare collectables
available to purchase from the dealers. You will also have the chance
to meet the guests and acquire autographs and professional photographs.

Tickets on sale now from - http://www.thehubproductions.com/events/twilight-2010/tickets

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Are there many of you guys going to this one?
No Ashley anymore wondering who the other guests will be?
Not long to go now coming up fast.
The adorable Boo Boo Stewart will be joining us in April - via The Hubs twitter
Im still to get my tickets but i shall be going to the Sydney one on a day ticket. It shall be weird for me as im a VIP grl,been to every hub twilight event (except Dec 08 tour) as a VIP.
Boo Boo is the last of the announced guests, we were even lucky to get him. I cant wait to met him :)

Cleo are you going?
yes i'm going... been counting it down.
Might be going to afew of the other hub conventions too.
Iv been to everyone of The Hub's twilight cons. Lots of fun.

Which one will you be going to?
Going to the Sydney, so april 24th but i might also go to The Vampire Diairies and True Blood ones too.
You can tell i'm a big fan of vampires...
Excellent, we should so totally meet up or something.
I know im trying to plan something with the TA (Twilight Australia) girls for the day before like a get to know one another dinner again (like i did with the last tour( but it seems that this time the cocktail party for Sydney is on the night before so that makes it difficult for some to get to.
Your more then welcome to join us for that, when i get up off my bum and organise it lol
yes i am TOTALLY going. I already got my tickets for the sydney onee!! i reckon we should meet up LOL.
Ms BooBoo Stewart (sorry don't know your real name) I agree a meet up should be in the works. Iv got my friend coming from Brisbane for this tour and we are both on day tickets so if you wanna come out on Friday night for dinner your more then welcome to, and that goes for anyone else who wants to come along and who's not going to the cocktail party on the Friday night.
would love to hear your thoughts on the day from the people who went :)
Daniel is my new love lol
HEY!! i really liked the convention and i told all my friennds about it!! and i got a day ticket too :) my seat was in row L15 :/

KellanLover said:
would love to hear your thoughts on the day from the people who went :)
Daniel is my new love lol
wish i had gone

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...