Given that most of us have already read the series of Twilight over and over. Have you hungered for more of the same.

Check out True Blood series. Be warned - adult content (M rating) but it certainly keeps the obsession going.

Check it out - or if you have already - post your comments

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!!
I started the true Blood series, finished the first book, but just barely. I tried so hard to get into it. And couldnt. i guess I am so hooked on Edward, that I tried finding him in True Blood too. Just didn't work! The thing which really got to me in the book was the main character Sookie. She came across as a bimbo and couldnt find anything in her character to make me like her. Sorry to all those True Blood fans!!! But i am more into the romance of Twilight, rather than gory and bloody detail of true Blood. :D
TV series is good - kinda wacky but it will do!! Haven't read the books yet - on my twilight cycle at the mo. Maybe get to them after I'm done :)
Iv read the first book and on my way to read the next one.
I can say the book is alot better then the show but i do enjoy the show tho
i may have to get my hands on the books then - thanks :)

KellanLover said:
Iv read the first book and on my way to read the next one.
I can say the book is alot better then the show but i do enjoy the show tho

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...