Well if you didn't know, he did and it was such a sad time for BSB fans back in 2006. He apparently left the group to pursue other dreams, like acting and starting a family. This was what he said about him leaving the group:

"After 13 years of what can only be described as a dream come true, I have decided that it is time to leave the Backstreet Boys. It was a very tough decision for me but one that was necessary in order to move on with the next chapter of my life. Howard, Brian, Alex and Nick will always be my little brothers and have my utmost love and support. I would like to thank the Backstreet fans for all the beautiful memories we have shared together and look forward to including you in the next phase of my life. I wish my brothers continued success and look forward to their new album."

Post your thoughts on his departure.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Actually to be honest, I didn't know he left until I was up to date with their latest music two years ago. Yes they are still around :D and my reaction? Mmm, I kinda wasn't surprised but at the same time I thought, 'Backstreet Boys will never be the same without him :( ' but yeah, it is pretty sad that he's no longer with the group full time :(.

hey yeah i know that he left the group so sad

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...