First of all, I have to say that I am absolutely floored that there is a fan club about my writing....this is so unexpected. I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it, actually.

I have always written short stories as a hobby- sort of like my own little private creative outlet. Every time I would read a good book see a movie, walk down the street, listen to music, or anything that incited a creative spark I had to get it out and down on paper.  I wrote the first "chapter" of First Light on another site that was advertising a writing contest for Crossover stories, and there were so many other Twilight entries I thought, why not? Sadly, it ended up being past the deadline to turn it in and it didn't get posted.

Later, I decided to post it on here, because of all the Twi-lovers, and I liked reading all the other fanfics in the Forum. I had NO idea that it would get this kind of response, but I am so completely flattered and excited that it did. Writing in general- to create a story (even if it is a spin off of another) and put it out there for people to read, is a very personal experience, and it means so very much to me that you all enjoy it!!!

It is so rewarding to read the comments and know that others are having as much fun reading it as I did when I wrote it. I'm not sure what the rules are about being a member of your own fan club, but this is soo sweet and amazing I couldn't not join!!! You guys are the absolute best and I love each and every
one of you!

A thousand thank you's,
Bellalove :)

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW BELLALOVE!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS TIGHTLY* LOVE YA LOTZ! U R AWESOME! POSTING UR STORIES ON TWIFANS ...THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD CHOICE!! CONGRATS! U MADE MY DAYS..WHEN I READ UR STORIES! XD!
ur welcome and enjoy writing and don't stress out!

Hey Bellalove! I just love your stories! You writing SO good! I just started to read SheWolf - Leah's story and I was hooked! *smiles* :) So awesome! :) I have to read the whole Leah's story! Can't wait what will happen. :) And then I will definitely read your another story of Jacob and Renesmee!!

*hug tight* Love u! :D Please write more! :)

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...