How do you fix a broken heart....how do you fix a very broken heart...???

The only way to is to believe your self but dont trust someone you have just met cause they may brek your heart..well thats wot i was told so is that true or not...plz someone tell me....plz

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

No not true! Listen to your instincts, always! My husband and I met in a bar, saw each other a few times there before I wanted to see more of him. He was shy so I got him away from his friends and the moment I did he asked me out for that Saturday, sundat he came over to my place on Sunday and never went back to his apartment until we moved his stuff from his apt to mine. We started dating on the 9th of june, we we're married by the 19th of june. We have been married for 9 years this june! Just keep your eyes open, don't be blinded by lust or by the fact that someone is giving you attention. I was engaged 3 times before I met my husband, I kept putting my weddings off, now I know why, it wasn't ment to be. Just be aware of what's going on around you!
Arrrhhh thats sweet..ye ur right
Lydia. It is very important to be cautious,especially on line. But that does not mean you have to be cynical,cold and distrusting.Take the time to get to know the person first before you even think of starting a relationship. And that will take a while. Ask yourself "can I trust this person enough to tell them everything about me without risking judgement." and ask yourself if you love that person enough to accept them for who THEY really are. All relationships should be based on trust and honesty. Without that,it will never work. But WITH THAT, it can't fail.
Shaun..that is very true and i agree but sometimes you will be lucky but other times you will not...
Its kind of a corny analogy but--your heart is like a pair of old shoes you never wear and then when you are ready to wear them,they dont fit anymore. whats the point if your heart gets broken or not if you are too affraid to USE it anyway?
Nothing in this life is certain but death and taxes lol--with the rest,you have to have faith and take chances

○Lydia○ said:
Shaun..that is very true and i agree but sometimes you will be lucky but other times you will not...
Its kind of a corny analogy but--your heart is like a pair of old shoes you never wear and then when you are ready to wear them,they dont fit anymore. whats the point if your heart gets broken or not if you are too affraid to USE it anyway?
○Lydia○ said:
At the end of our lives, its not the risks we take that we end up regretting,its the chances we DONT take. Love is both a risk and a blessing,and if you dont take that risk,you could be missing out on the blessing
ShaunTwilightTrinity said:
At the end of our lives, its not the risks we take that we end up regretting,its the chances we DONT take. Love is both a risk and a blessing,and if you dont take that risk,you could be missing out on the blessing
Shaun you are very wise you can't be scared to love again just go slow if its meant to be it will. you have to believe in yourself and love your self first before any man or woman can love you back.
thats very true-you all are right but once you have been hurt you find it hard to trust anyone

Laura Tobey said:
Shaun you are very wise you can't be scared to love again just go slow if its meant to be it will. you have to believe in yourself and love your self first before any man or woman can love you back.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...