Here an artist can post work and get your graphics criticized by other artists.

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed! :D
We all would agree :D

here's mine!

i made it yesterday with gimp!i hope you like it!

+

That looks absolutly lovely :D everything is cut and blended almost perfectly into eachother, the pink color fits the theme of the banner :) I especially like the effects of the text and the one in the bottom right corner :D

-

You have a couple of sharp edges that need to be smoothed, like the one over Edward's head just in the center of the pic. Then there are a couple of places where you haven't fully ereased the background, like the black line on Edward's neck in the upper left corner.

Other than that this banner is absolutely perfect :D Especially the placement of the pics :D

Well done!

xx

Minnie

May I?

Um well the whole bottom right is wayyyy over sharpened!  and then you look to the top left and the images are not very blended well, The image quality isnt the best either. The Graphic lacks a focus point, my eyes just cant seem to stay in one place and along with that the text is in the bottom of the graphic with makes the graphic seem off balance. A sugestion is that you could take the middle thing off and then take off a few pictures of the couple and then put the rest around a larger picture of the couple.

I am sorry if this sounds rude, or harsh...Its just what I think..

Here is mine:

Okay, first of all: AMAZING!! I absolutely love your graphics!! <3 :D

Second: I can't really find anything that's not to like in the banner... perhaps that the left side of the girl in the middle could be a bit more blended, but really other then that it's perfect! :D I love the feeling it emits :)

Third: Keep on the stunning work!! :D

Thanks!! :) <3

Minnie Claudia Cullen said:

Okay, first of all: AMAZING!! I absolutely love your graphics!! <3 :D

Second: I can't really find anything that's not to like in the banner... perhaps that the left side of the girl in the middle could be a bit more blended, but really other then that it's perfect! :D I love the feeling it emits :)

Third: Keep on the stunning work!! :D

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...