All Discussions Tagged 'Caught' (10)

← Back to Caught in the Crossfire
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11 The Envelope Please

Chapter 11: The envelope, please BPOV: Forks High School, Monday Afternoon Edward had asked me to meet him in the parking lot at three th…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Apr 14, 2011

10 Unintentional Complications

Chapter 10: Unintentional complications   BPOV: Campsite After dinner, Jake handed me a puzzle? Each piece was numbered consecutively, an…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Apr 5, 2011

8 Guessing Games

Chapter 8: Guessing games   BPOV: La Push “We're going to play, 'What about you',” he explained in a serious tone. He sat down across fro…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Mar 25, 2011

7 A Willing Abduction

Chapter 7: A willing abduction BPOV: Forks The clock on the wall said seven-ten, and Jacob hadn't arrived yet. I started to get concerned…

Started by Lady of Spain

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Lady of Spain

6 The Big Push at LaPush

Chapter VI: The big push at La Push   JPOV: La Push Quil walked into the open door of my bathroom when I didn't answer his knock. His eye…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Mar 12, 2011

5 A Piano and Creme Brulee

Chapter V: A piano and crème brulee   BPOV: Forks Edward had called me earlier, asking me to wear his favorite blue blouse, so I was read…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Feb 26, 2011

4 Arts and Crafts

Chapter IV: Arts and crafts  JPOV: Friday afternoon, LaPush   “C'mon guys, we've had all week. Let's get it right this time.1-2-3-4 . .…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Feb 22, 2011

3 Fashioning a Fantasy

Chapter III: Fashioning a fantasy   EPOV Thursday afternoon “What do you think, Esme? Should I get her, red roses, violets, cala lilies?”…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Feb 17, 2011

2 The Inquisition Begins

Chapter II: The inquisition begins  I was impatiently twisting and turning in my seat all through my last class. I wanted to see Edwa…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Feb 13, 2011

1 The Gauntlet is Thrown

Chapter I:The gauntlet is thrown   He stood there in all his glory, blocking pedestrian traffic in the middle of the sidewalk. His long…

Started by Lady of Spain

0 Feb 11, 2011

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...