Full name-
Age-
Grade/Subject you teach-
Team-
Sport you will play-
Team Number(More Than One Answer,Please)-
Looks-

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Name-Xander Devone Johnston
Age-18
Grade-Senior, ^^
Team/Sport-Football, Spartans
Team Number-Hopefully 1, 3, or 13
Looks-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You r our new football player on the Spartans, #13!
LaDi BrOoKeLLe'S sExi sCeNe PaCk said:
Name-Xander Devone Johnston
Age-18
Grade-Senior, ^^
Team/Sport-Football, Spartans
Team Number-Hopefully 1, 3, or 13
Looks-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lol, thanks, ^^

Isabel,Ennovy,Lily Black Wolfe said:
You r our new football player on the Spartans, #13!
LaDi BrOoKeLLe'S sExi sCeNe PaCk said:
Name-Xander Devone Johnston
Age-18
Grade-Senior, ^^
Team/Sport-Football, Spartans
Team Number-Hopefully 1, 3, or 13
Looks-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Full name-Ziharia(Zee-Har-Eea) Elaine James
Age-14
Grade/Subject you teach- 9th grade
Team- Spartans
Sport you will play- Basketball
Team Number(More Than One Answer,Please)- 8, 65, 42(random numbers)
Looks- Royal blue eyes, dark Brown hair with light brown streaks, wears jeans and tanks most of the time.
u r know nuber 8 on the Spartans basket ball team!
Michae said:
Full name-Ziharia(Zee-Har-Eea) Elaine James
Age-14
Grade/Subject you teach- 9th grade
Team- Spartans
Sport you will play- Basketball
Team Number(More Than One Answer,Please)- 8, 65, 42(random numbers)
Looks- Royal blue eyes, dark Brown hair with light brown streaks, wears jeans and tanks most of the time.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...