Of all the wonderful and great qualities he has what do you think his best one is? If you don't know what qualities he has then you should ask Mary lol.

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Carlisle has so many wonderful qualities. He is committed to peace and is reluctant to cause harm to anyone. He is compassionate, loyal, protective of his family, forgiving, intelligent, informed, just and tolerant. He would be outstanding in a room full of saints. As a vampire he is so far above the usual that it is hard to imagine one more noble It is so hard to choose just one quality but if I was forced to, I would pick his kindness. What sane person would not love such goodness?
I would agree with all 3 answers posted...His compassion...& his love for his family.
Carlisle was very protective when it comes to his family.......and he likes Bella for Edward..........

Amen! :D Carlisle is like God to me! *lol* :D He's so breathtaking handsome that I can't even think when Carlisle is smiling that familiar warm smile and OMG Carlisle's eyes! :D :D :D Heaven on earth. :)

But I agree with you for that if I had to pick one, I would pick his kindness. :D

~He's my guardian angel~

Carlisle's Beloved said:

Carlisle has so many wonderful qualities. He is committed to peace and is reluctant to cause harm to anyone. He is compassionate, loyal, protective of his family, forgiving, intelligent, informed, just and tolerant. He would be outstanding in a room full of saints. As a vampire he is so far above the usual that it is hard to imagine one more noble It is so hard to choose just one quality but if I was forced to, I would pick his kindness. What sane person would not love such goodness?

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...