We know Twilight has a big musical influence, so what genre of music or songs do you personally think represents Twilight?

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Because I listen to the soundtrack so much, that is what I think represents it.
it depends on the part of the book.....it its a sad part., then a ballad/sad song....if its a fight, then some hard rock....romance= romantic songs. i myself would have it all be rock songs....just my personal taste
me too! especially the minor songs...they could be all over new moon

Ms. Monkey_Man (MORE SASS LESS ASS) said:
classical. i love classical
lol the volturi theme could be Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor lolz

it just seems to set the mood

missy metzler said:
me too! especially the minor songs...they could be all over new moon

classical. i love classical
alternative
i preferably would want a whole bunch of evanescence....i like them alot. and this new band i found called sephiroth.....they have no singing but their song Dark Garden frickin rocks.
The whole Twilight soundtrack is absolutely amazing to me. The indie sound is what I always put to Twilight whenever I've read it.
What are your opinions on the Twilight inspired fan bands,such as The Mitch Hansen band, The Bella Cullen Project etc.....?
I think many different types of music can represent the movie.
Lora said:
What are your opinions on the Twilight inspired fan bands,such as The Mitch Hansen band, The Bella Cullen Project etc.....?
I've listened to some of The Bella Cullen Project and I think that their music is pretty good. They don't just do an 'epic battle' song for Twilight, instead (they haven't but) they do a song about the blood typing chapter.

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...